0 Members Online

Zephyx's Helper Application

Zephyx

User name: Zephyx

What is your username? My username is Zephyx_

What is your discord username? My discord username is Zephyx#1368

What is your first name? My name is Amaury

How old are you? I'm 18 years old

What time zone do you live in? Im from france , (UTC+1)

Have you created any previous applications, if so please link them here?
Yes I've make one like a month ago and some during the skyblock s1:

https://mineville.org/threads/zephyxs-helper-application.2209/

Why do you want to become a staff member on Mineville and what makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants?
The various reasons which push me to join the staff team of mineville are, first being a player of this server for a year now, I know a lot about the server, I have a good knowledge of the rules by speaking with staff members and and I also have the answer to many questions posed mainly by new players thanks to my gaming experience. I also have a lot of free time since I don't have a job: sad: until September so if Ican dedicate a large part of it has moderated the game chat, which I try to do already but without chatmod/helper role players often ignore ... it would be with pleasure. I also help a lot of new players whether with the clearest possible answers or even by giving them something to start the game. I love helping new players, it motivates them to play, to progress and it allows the server to have a community where the players help each other what I find, for my part is an important thing.One of the reasons that make me make this application is the fact of spending most of my time wanting and helping the server players instead of playing myself because I don't have much to do at the moment x) . So I thought that joining the staff would allow me to be able to help the players, to moderate the chat and keep it funny but always in the respect of the rules.
* Last thing, my english is not that good cause thats not my main language sorry for your eyes :c *

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
I can dedicated the best part of my day to mineville cause i dont got a job until september. So im playing something like 12hours a day.

Which realm do you mainly play on?
Im playing on the water skyblock since s1; and i just started the faction a few days ago. So ill apply to the waterskyblock essentially.

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I started mineville in the 1st season of skyblock but i leave it in the middle of the season2, i just cameback for the new water skyblock season.

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
I got 2 warning in s1 and an illegitimate mute a month ago.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
I made a server in 2015 so got some tips about developpment
+ i've been helper on little server but a few years ago but it wasnt really usefull for the number of players online.

Are you able to use some form of recording software?
Yes, i can use OBS studio.

SCENARIO ONE: You are unsure of how to punish a player or simply just don't have the power for the proper punishment. What do you do?
If I don't know how to sanction a player, either I search the server rules on the site to apply the correct sanction, or I explain the situation to another admin to find out what to do.If I cannot apply the correct sanction I ask a higher grader to take care of it by giving him the proofs and elements necessary to apply the sanction.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I show them the server rules, more particularly the one that their friend did not respect and I explain to them, hoping that they understand. If they continue to be disrespectful, I will give them warnings but if isn't enough I will apply the sanction for disrespecting a member of the staff, otherwise I will go to someone of higher rank to manage them. In any case, once a sanction has been applied, I will not come back to it because they ask me to.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Last edited:

FrosteyFeet

I wish you the best of luck Zeph! I think you'd be a good member for the staff team.

shbenti

Really love the way this is written. See you a lot in game Zeph, you seem like a pretty chill player.
Best of Luck,
Aiden

NikuolaX

Hey!
You are a long time player, and that's a huge benefit! You know a lot about Mineville and you also are very kind!
Hope to see you join us! :)
- Nikuolax

Zephyx

Hey!
You are a long time player, and that's a huge benefit! You know a lot about Mineville and you also are very kind!
Hope to see you join us! :)
- Nikuolax
Oh thanks niku! Yes ill be happy to join the staff :)

kaduck15

Heyaa!
You know a lot about Mineville and you seem like a very nice/kind guy :)
Youre super helpful so i hope to see you join us!
-Kaduck15

Zephyx

Heyaa!
You know a lot about Mineville and you seem like a very nice/kind guy :)
Youre super helpful so i hope to see you join us!
-Kaduck15
Heyyya kad ! Thanks you hopefully :)

Mattiz

Hey,
Seems like a great application. it's a +1 from me! Good luck.
-SoezieMatt

rayrayk00

Helper
Helper
Hey Zeph,
You've always been kind to me and I've seen you be very helpful to the players. With your extensive knowledge about the server since you joined in season 1, I think you would perform very well since you are already familiar with what our expectations are. However, in the past few days, I have seen you get into a couple arguments in general chat. Although this has not weakened my opinion of you, I just think it's important to remain mature overall so that the other players will look up to you and respect you as a member of authority. Just something to consider for the future, and I really do wish you the best of luck!

Lotho

Hey,

Seems like a very well written application, I believe you'd be a great fit for the team if you get accepted!

Goodluck!

Zephyx

Hey Zeph,
You've always been kind to me and I've seen you be very helpful to the players. With your extensive knowledge about the server since you joined in season 1, I think you would perform very well since you are already familiar with what our expectations are. However, in the past few days, I have seen you get into a couple arguments in general chat. Although this has not weakened my opinion of you, I just think it's important to remain mature overall so that the other players will look up to you and respect you as a member of authority. Just something to consider for the future, and I really do wish you the best of luck!
Thanks, I understand what you mean but i was not a staff member when this happened and i just gave my opinion on the general chat, if i was on the staff, ill not take part of the conv. Thanks for your comments,
-Zeph

Last edited:

Zephyx

Hey,

Seems like a very well written application, I believe you'd be a great fit for the team if you get accepted!

Goodluck!
Thanks! Hopefully ill join the staff team and work together ! :)
-Zeph

TheSpiceh

Active
Seems like a pretty good application, I can't wait to see the outcome!

Best of luck- TheSpiceh