Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

YouTube rank???

TNTExpert8

Hi my name is Zach I have a YouTube channel with the name of Zach TNT and I was wondering if there is a YouTube rank and if there is how can I apply for it?

Sub2JonnyB

Well-known
I feel like Pizza should add a Youtube rank, if you had like a certain amount of subs, like say if you had 1k subs, you could get the yt rank.

TNTExpert8

Yes I do feel like he should add a YouTube rank. But I have a feeling it’s gonna be something like this(because I find minevilles rules to be unfair) he would ask for us to upload a video of mineville at least twice a week and we need to shout out the server and everything. I wish it would be more like hypixels where you don’t HAVE to upload to keep the rank.

Yes I do feel like he should add a YouTube rank. But I have a feeling it’s gonna be something like this(because I find minevilles rules to be unfair) he would ask for us to upload a video of mineville at least twice a week and we need to shout out the server and everything. I wish it would be more like hypixels where you don’t HAVE to upload to keep the rank.
don't rlly see the point of a youtube rank tbh

TNTExpert8

It would give added perks to the YouTuber and pretty much free publicity to the server making them more income.