Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

"WHY THE RESET UPDATE"

I think that there should be no more resetting updates because people spend real money buying things from the online store and at the end they get deleted like it wasn't worth anything and its not fair. Money is Precious and this server isn't taking it serious. Players on this server don't want to waste real money buying things from the store if they stuff just gonna get deleted, unless next time we should be able to keep every single item we buy from the store but for now I say "NO MORE RESETTING WORLD UPDATES" unless people get to keep there sh**

angelpand

angelpand
I understand your frustrations but servers need to reset to stay fun and attractive to new players. If items such as sell chests and iron golem spawners were kept after a reset there would be no point as people would still have a majority of what they had before and there would be nothing to work for.

enzonami

He is on a slight rant but I agree. Tools, sell chest, these items should roll over to the new map. I can see it being a issue with spawners, etc. However let’s be honest, if you spent money, acquiring a trench pick or sell chest. You should have it permanently or until sold. Maybe they could offer vaultable version, that cannot be sold aside the normal In shop even. A server regular could essentially spend hundreds of dollars re acquiring sell chest’s and tools over several seasons.

Sub2JonnyB

Well-known
I think that there should be no more resetting updates because people spend real money buying things from the online store and at the end they get deleted like it wasn't worth anything and its not fair. Money is Precious and this server isn't taking it serious. Players on this server don't want to waste real money buying things from the store if they stuff just gonna get deleted, unless next time we should be able to keep every single item we buy from the store but for now I say "NO MORE RESETTING WORLD UPDATES" unless people get to keep there sh**
You get to keep Vaultable items,by putting them in You're Reset Vault. Minecoins,and Bought ranks don't reset, but nothing else. Angel is right.If you could keep you're sell chests,and spawners, there would be nothing to work for, and it wouldn't be fun, especially for new players.

Sub2JonnyB

Well-known
He is on a slight rant but I agree. Tools, sell chest, these items should roll over to the new map. I can see it being a issue with spawners, etc. However let’s be honest, if you spent money, acquiring a trench pick or sell chest. You should have it permanently or until sold. Maybe they could offer vaultable version, that cannot be sold aside the normal In shop even. A server regular could essentially spend hundreds of dollars re acquiring sell chest’s and tools over several seasons.
But then there would be nothing to work for. If you're sell chest can carry over, then theres nothing to work for. Same with the trench pick. If it was vaultable people could just start building farms Immediately.

OrionAlter

Active
Yes, although what you are saying is partially true, yes, money is precious. However, you are wrong to say that this server isn't taking money seriously. I believe that the server exists for its player base and currently, they are treating their players very well. Take for example, although the sale ends today, but a 70% off sale has been going on for quite a while. A 70% sale!!! I have played on numerous servers and I have never seen a 70% sale unless it was like a 5 year anniversary. In addition to that, although I understand your frustrations that the sell chest or iron golem spawners are going to disappear, I cannot agree with it. If you think about it, the objective of a reset is to give players a fresh start and perhaps different players to take the spotlight of being eg. Balance top. However, if players are allowed to keep these items the first place, they would stay baltop and there would be no point of a reset.

In addition to this, a reset usually also means the introductions to a few new updates that keeps the game fresh and enjoyable, although it might frustrating to see your sell chests go away (I bought 3 in 4 days) or your spawners (I spent hours and hours grinding and begging for currency). I still believe that a reset would be able to bring us fun updates and more.

This has been Orion. (And my own rant). Peace