0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

WATER SKYBLOCK SEASON 7 - FAQ

AlasNeo

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
Welcome to Water Skyblock Season 7,
to a the new players who have recently joined Mineville, here are a few frequently asked questions on the realm.

How do I make money?
This season, the focus is active gameplay, encouraging players to stay online and interact with others. As such the best way to earn money this season is Farming. Various farmables can be obtained and sold using /shop. With the exception of cactus, breaking blocks with pistons has been disabled to prevent afk farming.
However, afk farms are not removed totally, automatic cactus farms can still be built along with mob farms. Spawners can be unlocked along with Island levels and can be bought from /shop.

What are bubbles?

Bubbles are a new currency introduced in Season 7. They can be used to upgrade multiple aspects of your island by using the command /is and clicking on upgrades. You can use the command /Bubbles to check your balance as well as how to obtain bubbles.
Bubbles can also be used to fuel minions.

How do I level up my island?
Using the command /is level you can increase your island level to unlock spawners and to upgrade your cobblestone generator /gen

Why do I not get keys after voting?
Voting no longer gives physical keys. Instead, you can now claim your keys by doing /crate
Use /vote to vote for the server. You can get rewards for voting daily.

What are Minebucks?
Minebucks are one of the currencies that can be carried between the different realms on MineVille. 1 Minebucks = USD $0.01. Minebucks can be exchanged for store credits to buy items on the store /bucks , or you can buy items on the server from the MineBucks store at spawn. Minebucks can be earned by voting for the server daily (1 Minebuck per Vote) or through crates. Minebucks can also be sold to other players for other in-game currencies.

If you have any other questions, feel free to approach me in game, or any of the other staff online.

Last edited:

capt_MadMan

Active
I'm gonna make this a lot more simple for y'all

1. You need a unlimited use harvester hoe if you want to make real money

2. Using spawners and sellchests for income is pointless

3. Keys are garbage don't waste money on them

4. Minions are USELESS

5. Bubbles are only useful on the crop growth

6. KoTH and LPS rewards are a waste of time

7. Cocoa bean farms are eco

- Island top 1 leader

woolly26

Dedicated
Water Poseidon

4. Minions are USELESS

7. Cocoa bean farms are eco

- Island top 1 leader
I agree

woolly26

Dedicated
Water Poseidon
Welcome to Water Skyblock Season 7,
to a the new players who have recently joined Mineville, here are a few frequently asked questions on the realm.

How do I make money?
This season, the focus is active gameplay, encouraging players to stay online and interact with others. As such the best way to earn money this season is Farming. Various farmables can be obtained and sold using /shop. With the exception of cactus, breaking blocks with pistons has been disabled to prevent afk farming.
However, afk farms are not removed totally, automatic cactus farms can still be built along with mob farms. Spawners can be unlocked along with Island levels and can be bought from /shop.

What are bubbles?

Bubbles are a new currency introduced in Season 7. They can be used to upgrade multiple aspects of your island by using the command /is and clicking on upgrades. You can use the command /Bubbles to check your balance as well as how to obtain bubbles.
Bubbles can also be used to fuel minions.

How do I level up my island?
Using the command /is level you can increase your island level to unlock spawners and to upgrade your cobblestone generator /gen

Why do I not get keys after voting?
Voting no longer gives physical keys. Instead, you can now claim your keys by doing /crate
Use /vote to vote for the server. You can get rewards for voting daily.

If you have any other questions, feel free to approach me in game, or any of the other staff online.
I got questions . Why most of the features that were before were removed ? Because the owners could not mantain them ? Because they could not keep server as before with 700-800-900 players and now we barely get 300 or do not get 300 at all ?Why this server doesn not allow you to buy things with minebucks such as keys and bubbles ?Why the punishments are soo rough even for spam or speaking foreign language ? Why the staff is not punished properly ?Why the cheating punishments are low compared to other punishments ?Why the island rewards are as small as top money or top rebirth or top trials won , like lets think that on a top island there needs to be more than 3 people to make that island succesful ?Why do you keep turning this server into p2w burning trash every month ?Why people that are very anonymous and did not create a reputation got a chance to be staff ?Why the spawner economy and sell chests become useless ?(I know but I want you to answer)Why do they make the server 1.16 compatible if there are no 1.16 features on the server ?

And also I want some things to be added back again:
-pvp rewards
-loot crates at pvp
-bosses
-chatcolors for everyone that lost them
-access to every /glow for poseidon/amphirite/emperor/dragon/monarch
-access to /rename for poseidon/amphirite/emperor/dragon/monarch
-poseidon/amphirite/emperor/dragon/monarch and atlas/wither/jarl/king monthly rewards
-add perks crate back so everyone can get perks
-make spawners economy good and make the sell chests what were before ,chests that could sell instantly and didnt tax anything
-make everyone have access to the /cosmetics again and fix the pvp bug that wasn
t fixed since season 3

AlasNeo

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
I got questions . Why most of the features that were before were removed ? Because the owners could not mantain them ? Because they could not keep server as before with 700-800-900 players and now we barely get 300 or do not get 300 at all ?Why this server doesn not allow you to buy things with minebucks such as keys and bubbles ?Why the punishments are soo rough even for spam or speaking foreign language ? Why the staff is not punished properly ?Why the cheating punishments are low compared to other punishments ?Why the island rewards are as small as top money or top rebirth or top trials won , like lets think that on a top island there needs to be more than 3 people to make that island succesful ?Why do you keep turning this server into p2w burning trash every month ?Why people that are very anonymous and did not create a reputation got a chance to be staff ?Why the spawner economy and sell chests become useless ?(I know but I want you to answer)Why do they make the server 1.16 compatible if there are no 1.16 features on the server ?

And also I want some things to be added back again:
-pvp rewards
-loot crates at pvp
-bosses
-chatcolors for everyone that lost them
-access to every /glow for poseidon/amphirite/emperor/dragon/monarch
-access to /rename for poseidon/amphirite/emperor/dragon/monarch
-poseidon/amphirite/emperor/dragon/monarch and atlas/wither/jarl/king monthly rewards
-add perks crate back so everyone can get perks
-make spawners economy good and make the sell chests what were before ,chests that could sell instantly and didnt tax anything
-make everyone have access to the /cosmetics again and fix the pvp bug that wasn
t fixed since season 3
Hey Woolly26,

It is understandable that you might have certain frustrations about the new season so far. I'll try my best to answer your questions to the best I can.

- While it is true that some of the old players have left or switched to other realms, we also see a lot of new faces everyday! Also part of the reason for the drop is due to the season's new meta which is active farming. People who used alts in the past, no longer do as it does not help much.
- Minebucks can be exchanged for store credits which you can use to buy items directly from the MineVille store, this includes keys and bubbles. You can do so by using /bucks to redeem a gift card in exchange for minebucks.
- Punishments for breaking spam, foreign language and inappropriate language rules are generally quite lenient, starting with only warning. It only starts to add up when you continuously choose to breach the rules despite warnings. Even so, the max punishment is only perm mute (After 7 offences). We take cheating however very seriously, your first offence will land you will a 7d ban. We hope you understand that these punishments are set in place so the staff can help ensure that everyone has a fair and fun playing experience.
- Naturally having an island with more ppl will allow you to climb the /is top leaderboard faster. This is where teamwork and alliances come into play. You could form teams with other players up to 8 ppl like some of the top islands have done.
- Most of the items in meta this season that are deemed "Pay to win" can be obtained from the minebucks store, also there has to be some incentives for players that donate to help keep the server running with monthly payouts.
- All staff members have to at least play on the server for a month before even qualifying for the selection process. I understand that a month may not be a long time compared to some of the other OGs on the server, but the people who applied for staff all want the same thing, which is to help facilitate the gameplay and ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible.
- Spawners and sell chests have been slightly nerfed this season to encourage more active gameplay, the focus has been shifted to active farming to prevent people from logging on with 10 different alts just to afk.
- 1.16 was released after the reset, as such the server was designed to run in 1.15. The compatibility was shifted to 1.16 so players that are running 1.16 for other reasons do not need to switch versions whenever they want to log on to Water.

As this season is very grinding centred, additional perks such as chat colours, cosmetics and renaming of items (not essential to gameplay) are reserved as a special incentive for players that support the server by donating.

Of course some of your points are valid and true and we are working to make changes if possible. I understand that the server is not perfect, no server is. But do try to understand that there is a lot of work done by the staff team behind the scenes to keep the server up and running. We all want what is best for the server, all we ask in return is for your patience and understanding.

As I myself am still considered rather new, I have answered to the best I can. Hope this has answered most of your questions!

Cheers,
AlasNeo

Last edited:

shbenti

Dedicated

4. Minions are USELESS