Oh god.... THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!
It is time for Water Season 7! The new season will release on Saturday June 13th, 2PM EST. Season 6 will go offline on the night of June 12. We will be doing things differently this season as a so make sure you read through the changelog carefully to get ready for release day! We also plan on extending the average season length instead of ending every 3 months like we have been doing.
You can be one of the three lucky players to win the Poseidon/Amphitrite rank. All you have to do is reply to this thread with your Minecraft username. The winners will be chosen on June 21st. If you already have the Poseidon rank you will not be chosen as a winner.
➥ Island System
- New economy
- Entirely recorded Islands System
- + Island Names
- + Island Bank
- + Island Bans
- + Island Permissions
- + Island Roles
- + New Island Leveling
- + New COOP System
- + Island Radius & Member Boosts
- + Island Logs
- + Island Vault
- and a lot more..
- New daily event: Last Player Standing
- New daily event: King of the Hill
- New Currency: Bubbles
- Bubbles are used to purchase Island Upgrades, Player Levels, and to operate Minions.
- They can be earned by killing aggressive mobs from spawners, through playtime, or mining cobblestone generators
- Use /bubbles ingame for more information
- New Minions system (Miner & Farmers)
- Miner minions will now generate ores using Bubbles (Will generate up to 2250 blocks an hour when maxed)
- Farmer minions will now generate specified crops using Bubbles
- Added Spawner Stacking
- Added Collections
- Island & player based collections (tracks ores mined, mobs killed, logs cut, & crops harvested)
- New Custom Cobblestone Generator tiers
- New leveling system. (1-5) based on Votes, Island Level, & Money
- New Daily Rewards system (Happy Cow)
- New Discord Syncing system (+ rewards for first-time syncers)
- New Store Coupon Lottery (every 6 hours random players win 15% store coupons)
- Disabled observers & stopped pistons from pushing crops
- New auto-selling harvester hoes
- New ingame Minebucks store
- Updated server to 1.15.2
- New /chat color system
- New /glow system
- New /crates system (physical --> virtual)
- 3 New Crates (Super, Ultimate, & Cosmetics)
- Revamped voting prizes & added milestones
- New temporary & permanent booster system (EXP, Sell, & mcMMO)
- New sell chests system (two tiers)
- Alot of store changes for the Water Skyblock category
- Added Solo Duels (3 pre-configured kits)
- Added Rename Scrolls (/rename discontinued, if you had the perk, you've been given red & yellow glow colors)
- Added a /cosmetics system
- Cleaned up & fixed trench tools
- Fixed several quest bugs & replaced quest points rewards with Bubbles
- Reduced cooldown on Grinder & Gambler from 7 days to 4 days
- and a lot more..
View attachment 2007
- 50x50 Island Radius (Upgradable through Ranks, Crates, Player Levels, & Island Quests)
- 5 Members limit per Island (Upgradable with Ranks & Player Levels)
- 3 Coops per Island
- 5 Spawner Stacks (Upgradable with /is upgrade)
The traditional leveling system has been reaplced with a new straight-forward and more challening system. Simply placing ores will no longer increase your level. You now have to purchase levels using in-game cash. There is a catch though, it becomes exponentially harder to level up when you reach high levels.
To level up from level 499 to level 500, for example, it would cost 500 * $10,000 = $5m
To reach level 500, it would cost a total of $119 billion.
View attachment 2009
Use /is level in-game to level up and for more details.
View attachment 2008
The leaderboard still exists and it will list islands based on their levels. There are payouts at the end of every month:
#1 - $100 PayPal
#2 - $75 Giftcard
#3 - $50 Giftcard
View attachment 2027
This season, you can upgrade man different aspects of your island such as Max Spawner Stacks, Max Hoppers, Mob Loot, Mob EXP, & Mob Spawning. Browse all upgrades at /upgrade.
View attachment 2010
This new addition will be helpful to many. You will now be able to check logs for
View attachment 2011
- Placed/Broken Spawners
- Member Invites & Kicks
- Bank Deposits & Withdrawals
- Role Permissions Changes
- Vaults Additions & Removals
Vault and Members & Claims GUI
Each Island will now have a vault that consists of 9 slots.
View attachment 2012
You will now be able to list all of your Island's members and claims through an interactive GUI.
View attachment 2014
Bubbles are a new water-only currency that can be earned through various ways such as
For detailed information ingame, use the command /bubbles
- Mining blocks
- Killing Mobs
- Harvesting crops
You can check how many bubbles you have from the scoreboard or /stats
View attachment 2030
We replaced the old Minions system with a more advanced and powerful one. The 2 minion types available will be Farmer & Miner.
The miner minion can generate Coal, Lapis, Iron, Gold or Diamond. By default, it mines 1,000 blocks an hour in exchange for Bubbles (for example, at level 3 Emerald mining, one Miner can generate upwards of $17m/day). The minion uses Bubbles as fuel.
View attachment 2018
View attachment 2019
View attachment 2020
There are special orbs that can boost the minion's overall abilities such as the
View attachment 2033View attachment 2032View attachment 2034
These may be obtained from the Minions section on the Water Skyblock store category
You may only have a maximum of two different types of orbs activated at a time (you can, however, stack them).
➥ Player Leveling
You may level up through 5 player levels by paying the required money, reaching the required Island levels, and voting the required amount of times.
View attachment 2015
View attachment 2016
➥ Dueling & Daily Events
With this new feature, you will be able to duel any player and both of you will be able to bet money & items. Simply use /duel <name> and then wait for your opponent to accept the request!
Last Player Standing:
This new daily event will run 3 times a day. Players who participate through /lps join will be thrown into one big arena with a 30 second grace period. Once grace is over, an FFA match will begin. The last 3 players standing will win rewards.
View attachment 2023
King of The Hill:
KoTH will run 2 times a day. An island must try to cap the arena for a full 3 minutes without being knocked out. If they achieve the capping time, they will win and a rewards chest will spawn with nice goodies!
View attachment 2024
➥ Virtual Crates
The new crates system will be virtual. This will allow you to pen and preview crates from anywhere without having to travel to spawn. It will also prevent any duping & potential harm to the economy.
➥ Sell Chests
The new sell chest system will allow you to upgrade your sell chest's speed using money. There will also be two tiers now and an advanced income & tax collection and recordkeeping system (shift-left-click). The change was made to balance sell chests and add a grinding aspect.
View attachment 2017
➥ Rename Scrolls
We have removed the old renaming system. This new one is physical. When you obtain a rename scroll, you will have to drag n drop it onto an item to rename it. You can now also trade them with other players!
➥ Spawner Stacking
We heard your complaints about FPS drops and mob lag and decided to implement a Spawner Stacking system!
You may now stack up to 64 spawners of the same type in one block!
View attachment 2025
➥ Economy Changes & Boosters
There have been drastic economy changes. All spawners also have custom drops now. Additionally, we implemented a better booster system that allows you to manage your boosts through a GUI (/booster).
All spawners this season have custom static drops and will not be placeable on an island before the required level is reached. The spawners have been precisely balanced.
View attachment 2021
This season we are looking for more active gameplay rather than an AFK-driven one. For this reason, we have disabled automation for all crops except for cactus. This means Pistons will not push crops, sugar cane will not be destroyed by water, and observers won't be craftable.
We have also increased the crop sell prices by an extreme amount to account for such anti-automation measures. As you can see, 1x Sugar Cane will sell for $65.
View attachment 2022
Voting is now very valuable! Vote x amount of times to reach milestones. Additionally, you will get rewards every single time you vote.
View attachment 2026
➥ Reset Vaults
As always, you will be to vault your exclusive crate items! You will have 72+ hours to vault your items. This means you can vault:
If your item does not have "Season Vault Access" in its lore, then it means that it will not be allowed inside the vault. Please keep in mind that not all exclusive crate items can be vaulted, some do not have "Season Vault Access" in their lores.
- Any item that has "Season Vault Access" in its lore
To access the reset vaults, use /vault ingame.
See you on Saturday!