Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

NEWS WATER SEASON 5

PizzaMC

Network Owner
Owner
Administrator

Hello everyone,
We will be resetting the Water Skyblock realm on Friday, December 27th 2PM EST. Season 4 has been running since October 12th, it is time for a fresh start!

Some of the changes:
  • Added Mob Shards
    • You will earn Mob Shards by killing mobs and then you can trade the Shards for a Shard Lootbox to win amazing rewards such as money pouches, sell chests, spawners, and more

• Added Chunk Hoppers on the store

• Added Cosmetics which can be accessed through /trails

• Added Pets
  • Added Harvester Hoes
  • Removed coinflips
  • Removed Ancient Trials
  • Added a new /baltop system
  • Reverted to a more FPS-friendly spawn and PvP Arena
  • and bug fixes
Reset Vault
As always, you can vault any exclusive items. These items contain "Season Vault Access" in the lore. You can access the Reset Vault through the command /resetvault.

We will be doing something different this time. You will have one week to vault your items. You can go back to the old realm by executing /oldwater and vault your items. One week after the reset, the vault will be moved over to the new season and the Old Water realm will be closed.

DISCLAIMER: Only items which contain the words 'Season Vault Access" in the lore can be vaulted. This means that you cannot vault sell chests, minions, or normal trench tools from the store.

The following will completely reset:
  • Balances
  • XP
  • Inventories
  • Islands
  • Ender chests
  • Mcmmo
  • Playervaults
  • Rankups
  • Race info
  • Stats
Purchases made 1 week before reset will be re-imbursed.

See you tomorrow!

Last edited:

Maynard222

I have dropped a lot of cash ( real world money) since the skyblock reset six weeks ago only to find that I will loose a great majority of what I paid for. Had i known that a season was only 6 week long I would have gone elsewhere to spend my money... I will not spend another dime on this server because of this. Sorry, I feel as if I was scammed!

Hikhop

""We will be doing something different this time. You will have one week to vault your items. You can go back to the old realm by executing /oldwater and vault your items. One week after the reset, the vault will be moved over to the new season and the Old Water realm will be closed. ""

This still hasn't become a thing and it is frustrating to say the least that we get resets 2 days after a major holiday when players aren't around. Those who weren't here for the reset are behind already and the vault items cannot be retrieved putting them further behind, I don't mind spending money to support a server I have ranks on almost all of the worlds mineville has to offer.. this is getting a bit ridiculous though. Plus on Asgard prison the store bought trench pick doesnt give energy or xp which isn't stated anywhere on the store when its purchased.. If it isn't going to be fixed and it is working properly then refunds should be issued for those who purchased without prior knowledge of those lack of features the pick didn't come with.