Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

WATER SEASON 4

PizzaMC

Network Owner
Owner
Administrator

Hey everyone,
It is time for a Water reset. Season 3 has lasted for 3 months and 1 week with 3 monthly payouts. We are resetting the realm on Saturday Oct. 12th 1PM EST. The realm will go down on Friday 12PM EST, so make sure you put your exclusive items in the reset vault by then! Here is some information about Season 4:

• Economy adjustments
  • Added a 20% tax on all sell chest revenue

• Borders around Islands
  • Added /minecoins auction (or /coins auction)

• Added /is setpaypal and /is setdiscord for Island owners. We will use this information if you win monthly island top. Also added /is getpaypal and /is getdiscord

• Fixed hopper limits (added them back)
  • Added a KoTH arena (won't be available on release day)
  • [Private] signs will now automatically expire if the player does not log in for 10 consecutive days
  • Added Custom Spawners crate
  • Added /is blocks which opens a GUI with a list of blocks that affect Island level and their points worth

• and bug fixes
Payouts

You will be able to carry certain items to the next season. These items include:
  • Safari crate exclusives
  • Paradise crate exclusives
  • Summer crate exclusives
  • Freedom crate exclusives
  • Pride crate exclusives
  • and other exclusive crates' items
DISCLAIMER: Only items which contain the words 'Season Vault Access" in the lore can be vaulted. This means that you cannot vault sell chests, minions, or normal trench tools from the store.

The vault is open now, use /vault to access it.

The following will completely reset:
  • Balances
  • Xp
  • Inventories
  • Islands
  • Ender chests
  • Mcmmo
  • Playervaults
  • Rankups
  • Race info
  • Stats
Purchases made 1 week before reset will be re-imbursed.

See you on Satuday!

Last edited:

LKEW

I have a vote key. Will that be deleted when the season resets? Srry noob question.

Edwon

Good luck to everyone in the next season

KaosSpazzJr

is hopper limit per island or per player

Jon7

Excited for next season

Pink

Active
@PizzaMC What about the payout from October? The month didn’t end and you randomly reset skyblock.

Welp, lets start a new life. Eventhough, I disagree with the hopper limit.

Regards,
Phractos

Pinguinooo

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator+
whoooop

woolly26

Dedicated
Water Poseidon
finally something I like

woolly26

Dedicated
Water Poseidon
Even if I won`t be even top 3

Lighthoused

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Moderator+
How does purchase reimbursement work from 1 week before reset? Is there a list of what can be reimbursed/ how to go about getting that reimbursement?

MysteriousOak

Dedicated
How does purchase reimbursement work from 1 week before reset? Is there a list of what can be reimbursed/ how to go about getting that reimbursement?
Anything bought from 5th october, will be brought over to the new season. I believe you gotta do a support ticket and explain that you bought it 7 days before and tbat