• No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

CONTINAD

Donator
Water Poseidon
Water Sailor
Water Pirate
I am suggesting that there is an addition to vaults when u click on them.
This suggestion is to display a number in the bottom showing how many vaults of that item are left.
This could raise prices of some vaults or bring prices down for some vaults that people don't know how many are left.

I think this could be beneficial to know how rarity of the vaults you have has changed.
This is a very small change but would be just another addition to the overall value of vaults.

This picture shows a little example of what it could like! Vote if you want this

Attachments

nomnom30

Ranked Player
Kingdom Merchant
Kingdom Knight
Kingdom Prince
Kingdom King
Kingdom Emperor
I do not think this is a good idea for multiple reasons:
This will be hard to track, if a vault gets voided, or smth similar to make it disappear, if it wasnt vaulted, might be hard to track
And as you said this will change the eco for vaults, if someone is a collector of a certain vault and someone wants to buy that type of vault off of someone else they might cancel the deal because they will think it's worth less because of the amount, but its accualy owned by one person
Although i do think having end of crate statistics to show how much each think was pulled would be interesting.

_xNico

Donator
Water Sailor
Water Pirate
I do not think this is a good idea for multiple reasons:
This will be hard to track, if a vault gets voided, or smth similar to make it disappear, if it wasnt vaulted, might be hard to track
And as you said this will change the eco for vaults, if someone is a collector of a certain vault and someone wants to buy that type of vault off of someone else they might cancel the deal because they will think it's worth less because of the amount, but its accualy owned by one person
Although i do think having end of crate statistics to show how much each think was pulled would be interesting.
id like this for older crate items and even if items get voided its still possible to give an estimate of how many items there are.