Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Unable to conect

Doomsdayking199

Can some one help im trying to load up mineville city to then load onto sky blocks but its showing as 5/7200 people online and fails to conect on every atempt to conect.
Does any one have any info as to why i cant conect. I was online last night on my solo play working towards my first spawner..

TheMelonAssassin

Helper
Helper
Hi there!

I'm afraid you have the wrong forums. We are the Java Edition of MineVille and have no link with the Bedrock version other then the name. I suggest you reboot your console/computer and try again!

Doomsdayking199

Hi there!

I'm afraid you have the wrong forums. We are the Java Edition of MineVille and have no link with the Bedrock version other then the name. I suggest you reboot your console/computer and try again!
I tried that and this is the only forums for minecraft mineville i took it from the mojang website for bedrock

TheMelonAssassin

Helper
Helper
I tried that and this is the only forums for minecraft mineville i took it from the mojang website for bedrock
Can you link for me where u got the forums from? We get quite a few post here from bedrock players. For the issue with connecting I am afraid I am not sure what the problem might be, they're possible doing some bugfixes.