Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Tye's Introduction

Tye

Hello, my name is Tyrone! I just go by Tye though and I'm known as tyetacion in-game. You can frequently find me playing Village Factions or just going about each realm to start up conversation. I've been playing MineVille for a few weeks and I thought that I should finally, formally introduce myself.

A litte bit about me: I'm 18 years young and I'm from Kentucky (yes, I've head just about every single KFC joke there is). I just graduated from high school in June and I've been working towards my goal of becoming a United States Marine. Right now I work at Five Guys Burgers and Fries often working the register or slinging around baskets of the best french fries you could quite possibly get your hands on! I enjoy playing video games such as Call of Duty, Battlefield, Minecraft, League of Legends, etc. Gaming isn't my only passion though - I spend a lot of time in the gym and I am actually working to get my personal training certification through the ISSA (Internation Sports Science Association). I will be specializing in strength and conditioning. My friends quite often call me crazy, however, fitness is just something I enjoy. I defy the gaming stereotypes!

I'm not shy, so here is an image of what I look like!

A little bit of my Minecraft history: I first learned about the game at my local library and instantly grew fascinated. I began to watch YouTube videos on the game learning how to play it. I played vanilla survival for several months until I decided to mess around in other game modes. One of the first game modes I played was factions. I instantly grew fond of the community and knew I was hooked. I spent countless hours playing factions with my friends and meeting new people! From building massive bases to raiding rival factions, the experience was exhilarating! I recently found out about MineVille through my friends in Discord and decided to play it. The experience has been amazing thus far and really has been nostalgic. It brings back so many memories that I've made and I cannot wait to create new memories on this server!

I've built so many relationships through Minecraft and gaming and I can honestly say that some of my closest friends I have met through gaming. I wouldn't trade them for the world!

I cannot wait to get to meet you all and take you all along on this wonderful journey! If you ever see me in-game, on Discord, or on the forums, feel free to shoot me a message and get to know me! I love meeting new people and I love to build new relationships!! I don't bite :)

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction! ~ Tye

Bolts

Bahaha I love the Minecraft name! Great detailed introduction and nice to meet you. Nice to see that there are other 18 year olds hanging around the server. Also great luck with the marine thing, that's awesome!

Tye

Bahaha I love the Minecraft name! Great detailed introduction and nice to meet you. Nice to see that there are other 18 year olds hanging around the server. Also great luck with the marine thing, that's awesome!
Thanks man, I really appreciate the support! I enjoy the game and I don't see myself quitting any time soon. I also have to rock the OG name. :')