Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Trying to introduce myself

Kuki541

Hello to at least 1 person reading this. My name is you can see, I won't be writing that. Im playing on village factions and im trying to be friendly with everyone on the server but its really hard. I've been playing for a couple of days now and by far this is the best faction server I played except for the glitches but don't mind that, my goal is by the end of the year to be friendly with everyone I hope :D .For this couple of days i've been giving some new players if they asked money just to begin with something, I started with nothing then at least im something yaay for me anyways nothing more to tell ya . Just to have fun and be happy :D Oh im the guy always selling coins you'll find me easy ;).

Thoenix_

Dedicated
Hi Kuki541! I've seen you around a lot on Village Factions! It's great to see you've found your way to the forums, and most likely the discord too. I've had some great interactions with you and you are really friendly :) It may seem hard at first but as long as you keep your positivity everyone will love being around you, even those who are a bit rash sometimes.
I look forward to getting to know you better! I just joined this server on the second, so I've only been here a couple of weeks now. I agree this server really is amazing and unique. If you find any bugs make sure to point it out in the #support channel on discord :)