TheOgMilkyPoint's Helper Application

TheOgMilkyPoint

User name: TheOgMilkyPoint

What is your username? TheOgMilkyPoint

What is your discord username? TheOgMilkyPoint#2899

What is your first name? Khalid

How old are you? 12

What time zone do you live in? Gulf Standard Time

Have you created any previous applications, if so please link them here?

Why do you want to become a staff member on Mineville and what makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants?

I would like to become a member of the Mineville Staff because I would like to help improve this serve in many ways because this server is a very nice and friendly , I am ready and willing to help everyone I can out. I am a group player and would love to learn and grow within the community. Although I am a young player I am trying to be able to help other players, I have played on this server for a while and I have seen where I can help grow the community. As I have been online a lot I have seen where there are less mods on and where people need help. I am also willing to give most of my time to the server to help better it in anyway I can.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
I dedicate at least an hour of my time to the server.

Which realm do you mainly play on?
My main realm is Kingdom

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
Thursday, 12 September 2019

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
Yes I have been banned on another server for afk fishing, I was new to the server and there was a quest that you have to fish 10 fish, I thought it was a smart idea and made one off YouTube not knowing it was not allowed, when I made it and tried it didn't work so I asked in the chat "Can someone please help me fix my auto fisher it isn't working." A staff member teleported to me saw it and banned me for 7 days from the server.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
I do not have any experience of being a staff member.

Are you able to use some form of recording software?
I might be able to use some form of recording software, because as a staff I will be needed to record some evidence of any bugs or players disobeying the rules.

SCENARIO ONE: You are unsure of how to punish a player or simply just don't have the power for the proper punishment. What do you do?
If I don't have the power to punish a player, I would save a Screen Shot as evidence and inform a high rank staff to take action.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
At first I would kindly tell the player to calm down and be respectful, if that doesn't work I would warn the player, if he continues he will be muted.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Last edited:

Elenapr_7

I always see you online kingdom and helping players. I think you would make a good staff.

Cerberus

Your application is really well written but I would suggest adding more to why you want to become and staff and what makes you stand out, but overall I think its okay and I wish you luck