Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

The wonderful story of my Discord ban (featuring... Me)

RaccoonYT

So one day (or every day) kingdom survival was lagging out. Like I'm talkin 2000+ tps every a minute and a half. It was pain. SOOOO I got on Discord, went to #general, and I noticed that PizzaMC was having a conversation with someone (I don't remember who) and so I just said something along the lines of "Pizza kingdoms is flipping lagging out rn" and about 5 seconds after I said that I was perm banned from the server. Then it turned out me and PizzaMC had a mutual server so I could still DM him. So after finding out that discovery I DMed him the following...

Not long after he responded with...

Now since I had no clue what I said (I'm not lying about that) I asked him for examples.

Now at this point I got kind of confused but then again... PizzaMC is PizzaMC and the owner can do whatever they want how they want and don't have to follow their own rules... sooooo I just replied with "thought so". But then the real knee slapper occurs.

So yeah that pretty much sums everything up. Me getting banned due to "Excessive use of vulgar language" but last I checked the Discord Rules and Global Rules I should have gotten a warning or mute. But yeah lets just ignore that part.

Attachments

Cowwi

I understand hating the lag, I recorded 16 minutes of me dueling on asgard and you can see hits not registering and then massive rubber bans or freezing mid-air. It's been a problem players have been complaining about constantly. But maybe complaining about the server right with the owner in chat might've not been the best idea...
Edit: too be fair you've also received a lot of punishments for inapp language, inapp images etc

LobCutie

Active
yessir pizza does what he wants and players/staff can't do much about it. It's his server after all. RIP racc hopefully ull be unbanned in the future

PS: atleast ur not missing anything without sheep and I.... I can hear the cricket sounds in them chats and Im not even in it

Cowwi

yessir pizza does what he wants and players/staff can't do much about it. It's his server after all. RIP racc hopefully ull be unbanned in the future

PS: atleast ur not missing anything without sheep and I.... I can hear the cricket sounds in them chats and Im not even in it
chat is overtaken by nons. i barely speak ngl

_xNico

Well-known

fr jack is carrying the discord now. Ive been banned for 4 months now. Ive gotten used to it tbh there a bunch of other better servers out there where the owner cares about their players so it izz what it izz

Zxcyy

Well-known

I’m perm banned

Zxcyy

Well-known
fr jack is carrying the discord now. Ive been banned for 4 months now. Ive gotten used to it tbh there a bunch of other better servers out there where the owner cares about their players so it izz what it izz
What tf you on about I’m the discord carry

Macrim_

I also just got banned from the discord too lmao

Diamondddd

Dedicated
Yeah, Pizza banned me on discord :|

Diamondddd

Dedicated
Ping said that the owners can "Punish people more severely if they think is necessary." Highly doubt that should result in a perm ban.

_xNico

Well-known
Ping said that the owners can "Punish people more severely if they think is necessary." Highly doubt that should result in a perm ban.
"necessarry" more like abuseeeee

LobCutie

Active
pizza almost always just perm bans. or sometimes weirdly he'll just warn. he just doesnt care