Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

The reason why I think there should be a Bug Fixer position and why I should be one.

Do you think there should be a bug fixer position?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a very smart person when it comes to MC (minecraft) networking and diagnosing issues. Anytime I hear or see anything related to MC networking or large/small bug fix solutions, I remember them for a pretty long time. In my mind, that I think would make me a pretty good bug fixer. I also greatly love socializing and building in-game. And if anyone asks for help, I help them as much as possible. Sure I might act immature at times in game and my grammar might be bad but when it comes to serious things, I am a totally different user. I really hope the Mineville team considers a bug fixer position and I hope to become one in the future.

By the one raccoon, RaccFat

MysteriousOak

Dedicated
Hey,

I don’t think a bug fixer position is necessary since we have the admins and developers fixing those type of issues.

gogre

Forums Addict
Only Admins and above can fix bugs. A "bug fixer" position would mean you have access to every plugin, every permission and all of our backend files. That is not happening.

Only Admins and above can fix bugs. A "bug fixer" position would mean you have access to every plugin, every permission and all of our backend files. That is not happening.
Is there a way I can prove myself an admin to fix bugs. All I want is to fix things and be apart something for once in my life.

Esquivalience

Well-known
Is there a way I can prove myself an admin to fix bugs. All I want is to fix things and be apart something for once in my life.
You can absolutely apply for staff in the forums, however if you want to help report bugs, reporting them on the forums with evidence is also a great way to help out! I understand why a 'bug fixer' position may be helpful, but allowing a new player access to everything owners have access to would be risky, especially on a forum of this size.

Regards,
Esquiv

MysteriousOak

Dedicated
I mean you can try to become a minecraft developer, and I’m sure you would get into a server there’s a few of them. Also, you could possibly apply for staff and work your trust up, what do I know. Good luck with your development mc life

I mean you can try to become a minecraft developer, and I’m sure you would get into a server there’s a few of them. Also, you could possibly apply for staff and work your trust up, what do I know. Good luck with your development mc life
Ill try to apply for staff on mineville as soon as my month runs out. Ty!

Pnwjaydon

I believe this is in good spirit, but a "Bug Fixer" is just a fancy term for an Admin.

People running the server typically have the knowledge and experience dealing with these issues, and can be handled with professionalism. I would suggest getting fimilar with coding, as well as bukkit and different versions of minecraft before considering an Admin role for any server you enjoy playing on. Best of luck man! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.