Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

ThatsLovely's Helper Application

ThatsLovely

User name: ThatsLovely

What is your username? IsntThatLovley

Which realm are you applying for?
Kingdom Survival

What time zone do you live in? Central Time Zone.

What is your first name? Addison.

How old are you? 14 years old.

What is your discord username? ThatsLovely#7057

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them here.
Yes this is my third here is my most recent application: https://mineville.org/threads/xx_abc_xxs-helper-application.3237/
and my first one:https://mineville.org/threads/xx_abc_xxs-helper-application.3084/

Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
I would like to apply to become staff for MineVille Kingdoms because, first off I enjoy helping people with issues that they might have, or problems that they might have encountered when playing. I also want to make sure that every player that joins onto MineVille Kingdoms has a wonderful time so they can play without any difficulties.

Second, I have been able to play and look at chat with most of the staff and have learned a lot from them, like responses to specific questions or how to acknowledge some situations.

Thirdly, I have great management and teamwork skills, that can be used in multiple situations. I can use my teamwork and problem-solving ability’s to help players and the staff members work together to help report bugs, issues, bad behavior, etc... so that everybody can have a wonderful experience!

I think another great talent I can bring to MineVille is that I'm a fast learner and also a great leader I used these skills for a robotics team back in 2018 - 2019 that designed a robot for one of my school activities, I think that my leadership skills and fast learning skills would be a great addition to the MineVille Kingdoms community.

Over the time that I have been playing on MineVille and MineVille Kingdoms I’ve always loved to help people out with questions, I think that I would be a great help and addition to the MineVille Kingdom’s Helpers!

What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants? I think some qualities that make me stand out from other applicants
1. I have been through many situations in school that has allowed me to learn how to educate a person on how to do something, or how to overcome issues and bad behaviors.

2. I have been in many summer activities that I was a "leader" or "counselor" of very young and older kids and, I know how to block out the hate I get for doing my job and know how to deal well with people's arguments with me and the rules.

3. I mainly play on Kingdoms Survival so I know there are other moderators and helpers that mostly play on this but it will add more active staff to kingdoms. although I think my activity on kingdoms will help. Along with that, I am knowledgeable about the game, and how to help those that are playing. And I really do enjoy educating people on the rules and helping them with issues they are having.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
Probably 3-5 hours depending on the day and my plans and if I see a low amount of helpers on kingdoms I will notify when I won't be able to play as much.

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I first Joined April 29, 2020.

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
I have been banned for 24 hours recently of making this, it was for stealing and I was really sorry and I tried to talk it out but I guess they still reported me I would never try to ever do this again.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
On another server yes but I'm the half-owner not as much staff".

Are you able to use some form of screenshot/recording software?
Yes.

SCENARIO ONE: You are the only staff member online on any realm, and a report comes in from another realm that you are not familiar with and have no permissions on. What do you do?
I will assess the situation and figure out what I could do best but if that won't help overcome the situation I will message a higher up staff on discord and if that doesn't work I will do my best choice of what I can do to fix the problem.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I Will make them and I know and see how it is fair and show them how their friend was doing a wrong or disrespectful thing, I will listen to their comments if they are saying it is not fair and if it is and they continue to say it's not or argue i will proceed with punishment or warn for those players.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Last edited:

TheMelonAssassin

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
Hey there!

Thanks for your interest in becoming part of the MineVille staff team. This is a good application and I wish you the best of luck!

Hey ThatsLovely!

Thanks for reaching out to us! You have submitted a very detailed application.
Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application for the following reason(s):
▪ Your name reminds us of Addison Rae, a person who we don't want to associate our network with

You may reapply in a week

Best Regards,
AsianSquid
ThatsLovely , this is fake, don't believe it

Apropergander

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
Hi there! This is a pretty good application and you seem to possess some very useful skills and experience that would be applicable to being staff. My only suggestion is changing up how you handle the second scenario question; while it is important to explain to the player that their friend got banned for good reason, it is also equally important to ensure that they can appeal the ban of they felt it to be improper.

Best of lick with your application
-Goose

IBTSI

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
Hey ThatsLovely! Thank you for applying for staff! I enjoyed reading your application however I think you should pay attention to the second scenario.

Best of luck!
BTS