Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Tea15's Helper Application

Tea15

User name: Tea15

What is your username? sheloves_drey

It says my username in "Tea15" above this and that's because I'm logged into Mineville from my sisters account but this application IS for sheloves_drey Not "Tea15"

What is your discord username? sheloves_drey#6521

What is your first name? Drey

How old are you? 15

What time zone do you live in? Mountain Standard Time (MST)

Which realm are you applying for?
Kingdom Survival

Have you created any previous applications, if so please link them here?
https://mineville.org/threads/tea15s-helper-application.2106/

Why do you want to become a staff member on Mineville and what makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants?
I want to be staff because, I enjoy helping people, and I have always been about helping people whenever I can. I want to become staff because I want to help people and Kingdom survival itself.

I think becoming staff will encourage me to play more often than I have been. It also gives me a job authority and responsibility which I am more than happy to fulfill.

I've been active on this server for quite a while and I would like to assist other players with any problems they may come across while using this server.

After playing Mineville for close to a year I think that I have gained enough experience to help and or serve other players that may need it and I just want everyone to enjoy Mineville as much as I have.

Over all I hope and want to play more often and allow everyone to have a good time

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
Depending on my schedule but now that I'm done with school I can hopefully play for upward of a few hours a day. I like to travel/camp so every once and a while I will be gone to do that stuff but I hope to play much more. I know I haven't been playing much recently but if I become staff it will give me more of a reason to play and I enjoy helping people. Even though I haven't been playing as much I'm still aware of the rules and how to do stuff.

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I've been playing Mineville for almost a year now.

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
I was not completely aware of the rules when I originally joined the server and was banned for a few hours for TPA killing a player in but in Space Survival (which I'm not to proud of). I was also accused of ban evasion when my sibling's account was mistook as alt account.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
I do not have any experience with being a staff member, but I offer assistance to players as often as I can.

Are you able to use some form of recording software?
Yes, I can use the screenshot feature as well as windows recording software and other screen-cap features.

SCENARIO ONE: You are unsure of how to punish a player or simply just don't have the power for the proper punishment. What do you do?
I would consult the rule-book in search of a necessary and fair punishment or seek help from higher ups for instruction before conducting the punishment or notify someone else with the power to punish the player.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I would refer them to the support tickets for any problems and seek reasoning for lifting the ban. If there is no evidence of any unjust banning, I would inform them of such. Any unreasonable harassment will be ignored, and if needed, reported.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Last edited:

Aerysional

Helper
Helper
Hey Drey,

Thanks for your continued interest in applying for the staff team. Good application, best of luck!