Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

INFORMATION Suggestions for Season 3 (No there isn't a reset announced, just collecting suggestions)

Hey there!

This is a very straight forward thread: I would like all of you to answer to the following questions!

1. What did you like about the current season, what would you like to see stay?
  2. Which feature(s) did you not enjoy and would you rather see removed/changed

The most important one:

3. What are your suggestions for the next season, what would you add? Please feel free to post everything that comes up to your mind, the more the merrier!
Kind regards
Melon!

Last edited:

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
1. I enjoyed the new rank, (only 10 of them) instead of the original 20. The new spawner system was better and less overpowered. The ascension feature actually works and gives the game a nice addition. Trench was amazing.

2. The towns are not on my list of favorites. I know many other people did not like them as much. I would prefer plots next season again. Minions were useless. The resetvault took too long to open.

3. Global ranks. Rewards for ascending (minebuck or energy rewards). Crate key drops in underworld. (legendary and economy)

Edit: I would love to see a real nether, so we can farm for netherite, so there are multiple ways to get netherite armour :)

Edit: I would also love too see the old 120 blocks per spawner stack :)

Edit 2: Maybe trench upgrades? 800k for the starter trench, then maybe 1 mil for an upgrade (trench 2) and it gives you 5x energy and 5x5 space to break? I think that would be amazing.

Last edited:

Hillflirty

I agree with Diamond above about preferring plots, instead of the islands, and a reward for prestiging. I know it might not be a popular opinion, but it would be great to be able to progress without being forced to PVP (the town quest where you have to kill mobs in the underworld, the player kills rebirth). And maybe check the achievements to actually make sure they're all possible, especially if you considering having to complete x amount of them to prestige again, (no elystras, can't breed sheep, can't "mine diamonds" since it wants it in your own town, etc.). I liked the spawners / heads system, and trench worked really well in general, but it would lag something fierce sometimes. I also know there was an autosell before that was removed for being too overpowered, so maybe a "quicksell" item you hold and right click that clears your inventory or something. (Also, and/or backpacks? Maybe you can upgrade them like you can the pick to hold more, autosell faster, etc.)

StragoNubius

I actually enjoyed the town system but the cap on spawners in chunks vertically was annoying because if I went to the bottom of my town and tried to place an animal farm I couldn't because of my afk farm above. Fixing the quartz autoblocking was awesome!

I agree with the discontinuation of pvp requirements (I don't pvp usually and 75 kills felt like a lot) and I'd like to see Bringing Autosell back, or making increased profit mines for those who have completed all the rebirth challenges.

NoahColten1

I love really, everything. i started 3 days ago and its really addicting

I don't like anything really/ from what I know

I was thinking you should add wood mines. it won't sell for much but you can get it for a lot of things. i would like it to be logged but you can put planks and I think there should be different mines for all the woods.

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
I love really, everything. i started 3 days ago and its really addicting

I don't like anything really/ from what I know

I was thinking you should add wood mines. it won't sell for much but you can get it for a lot of things. i would like it to be logged but you can put planks and I think there should be different mines for all the woods.
You can get wood from ./shop

LobCutie

Dedicated
My BIGGEST suggestion for next season is to fix the bugs faster. They took a while and it was really hard to play for a long time because of this. They already seem to be doing this better on other realms though, so I hope asgard will be the same.

Get rid of towns too, they just make this a third skyblock realm with a mining eco.

I also think they should get rid of energy top, or change it to be less p2w. As of now, I could buy 250 crate keys and sell all the items for enough energy to be on the leaderboards.
This is if they were to continue payouts, which it doesn't look like they will. Energy is fine how it is if you don't get rewards for having a ton of it.

Other than that, this season has been pretty good

Infinity987

I Think i prefer Plots more then towns because its basically like skyblock and the plots were just really cool

Make it possible to get netherite because its only possible to get from crates currently

Custom items or mobs might be pretty cool

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
I Think i prefer Plots more then towns because its basically like skyblock and the plots were just really cool

Make it possible to get netherite because its only possible to get from crates currently

Custom items or mobs might be pretty cool
No isles tho, we dont want it to be like kd and fire

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
yeah but it can be expensive if you don't have the money
400k for a stack is NOTHING. If you don't know how to invest your money properly, then it could be a struggle

FAHNDK

Overall a really nice server with a good community.
Some pretty cool things among the energy / Money balance.

Maybe Possibility of getting a region plugin that will make it usable to build a town with /town.? (There is no way for users to make some of the land available to other while the rest of the land is private..) Maybe a plugin that will make it able for town owners to rent out land in exchange for energy for instance.

Just like Towny actually ;)

Best Regards Fahndk

Aerysional

Moderator+
Moderator+
5x5 trench (that doesn't give energy or mining xp) needs to come back

it provides an element of grinding for money that is better than just afk'ing spawners but not at all op (which nothing else can currently do)

it also provides reasonable variation to styles of mining. right now the only viable mining strategy is to just use the 3x3 trench the entire time, which is incredibly boring and difficult for us grinders to continuously do. mining was meant to be more useful this season, but it ended up being essentially nerfed. grinding isn't viable at all this season to compete with AFK farmers, whereas it was last season.

the 5x5 trench, meanwhile, can be used in combination with normal (non-trench) mining for an actual tolerable experience that doesn't make me want to stop mining after 5 minutes -- instead, i can go for hours.

personally i'd prefer if the 3x3 trench didn't give energy or mining exp at all, but just re-adding the 5x5 should be fine as well