Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Suggestion for player shops

It had come to my knowledge that shops player create can not be emptied with a hopper leading to another empty chest. I think it would be a great idea for something like this to happen so that the player shop chest would not get full

teun4lol

It wouldnt take much work to remove this in the code. BUT than you can raid shops in unclaimed area's... You think it only works if you place the hopper? Well that will take a whole lot of coding.

Greetings Teun :D

It wouldnt take much work to remove this in the code. BUT than you can raid shops in unclaimed area's... You think it only works if you place the hopper? Well that will take a whole lot of coding.

Greetings Teun :D
I don't think it'll be alot, I'm a coder in UE4 and Unity. So if I had to code it myself then I would, all I would have to do to the player shop is check to see if there is a hopper at the bottom of the chest, if yes, then put the items in that hopper and the hopper takes care of the rest, if not, hold the items in the box. Simple and probably somewhere along those lines, not really hard at all

teun4lol

I dont want to break your plan but mineville prob not intrested in a new admin otherwise they wouldve had one by now. Look at the seller minion it has a different list of what things are worth and they don’t even want to make it the same.... thats like 2 minutes of work to fix

Sub2JonnyB

Dedicated
I think this is a great Idea, and Maybe you could Code it for Mineville.