User name: StuffCrust80

What is your username? Stuffcrust80

What is your discord username? StuffCrust80#9172

What is your first name? Henry

How old are you? 15

What time zone do you live in? Mountain Standard Time

Which realm are you applying for?
Kingdom Survival

Have you created any previous applications, if so please link them here?
https://mineville.org/threads/stuffcrust80s-helper-application.2596/

Why do you want to become a staff member on Mineville and what makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants?
Firstly why I want to become a staff member is that I enjoy helping people with errors that they might have, or problems that they might have encountered when playing. I also want to make sure that every player that comes to mineville has an enjoyable time so they can play without any difficulties or problems. I have been playing for around 4 - 5 months now and have a clear view of what all the rules are.

Secondly, I have been able to play and chat with most of the staff and have learned a lot from them, like responses to specific questions or how to approach some situations, I have been using this knowledge every day and hope that I can learn more in the future from the mineville team.

Thirdly, I have great management and teamwork skills, that can be used in various situations. I can use my teamwork skills to help players and the staff members work together to help report bugs, errors, etc so that when there is a problem it will be reported and fixed quickly.

I can also use my management skills to make sure that everyone's bans, concerns, or players that need to be reported, can be managed and arranged so that there are no repeating reports or errors.

I think another great talent I can bring to mineville is that I'm a fast learner and also a great leader I used these skills for a robotics team back in 2017 - 2018 that designed a robot for a zoo that was used to go deep underwater and monitor the fish. I think that my leadership skills and fast learning skills would be a great addon to the mineville community.

Over the time that I have played on this server, I have enjoyed every day of being able to help new players from their problems or just questions, I want to thank the mineville staff team again for all of the advice they have given me and hope to be able to apply this knowledge to help more players every day.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
I can do between 5 - 8 hours on the weekdays and 6 - 10 hours on the weekends.

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
around 4 - 5 months

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
Yes for ban evading which was quickly resolved with the help of Leighfie. I was then unbanned later that day by sending proof that I had another computer that was for other people to play on. I have also been kicked for Abusing PvP Regions (first offense).

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
No, but I would like to change that.

Are you able to use some form of recording software?
Yes, I use OBS and quick time player.

SCENARIO ONE: You are unsure of how to punish a player or simply just don't have the power for the proper punishment. What do you do?
First I would make sure to take screenshots or record (whatever one is the most necessary for the situation) next I would be to check discord to see if any staff are on if so I would provide evidence to the available staff member along with any other details that are necessary so that the player gets properly punished.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
first, I would try to calm down the situation and would kindly explain to the them that their friend has broken a rule and due to that is now banned for a certain amount of time or forever, If their friend thinks that the ban was false they can always apply for a ban appeal, and could get unbanned depending on the situation.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Hi there!

Great detail in the questions, I like this application a lot and seeing how you are always around helping players when I hop on kingdoms I think you would be a great fit for the team!

Best of luck!

Finners

Hello,

Stuff, you're a great person in-game, very active and extremely helpful as well as positive! You've included a good amount of detail within all of your answers.

Best of luck from me! :)

IBTSI

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
Incredibly detailed and I've seen you in game helping a bunch! Good Luck!

Apropergander

Well-known
An active, helpful and knowledgeable member of the server. He is a very kind, welcoming presence and can often be seen helping someone else out. I believe he would make excellent staff; Huge +1 from me,
-Goose

An active, helpful and knowledgeable member of the server. He is a very kind, welcoming presence and can often be seen helping someone else out. I believe he would make excellent staff; Huge +1 from me,
-Goose
Thank you goose!!!

Flynii

Dedicated
Solid application, from what I have heard you would be a good addition to the staff team.