Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Story Time With Ramen!

RamenMC

Hey MineVillagers!
It's me, RamenMC from the staff team here to present a forum thread for you all. Recently, or so I've been told that I have a good voice for reading. So I wanted to do a semi-weekly "Story Time" where I'd read stories for the community in Discord. So I'm making this thread in the hopes you post great stories that you want me to read for "Story Time W/ Ramen". Obviously not everyone's story will be read, and will be vetted by me the reader! I hope you understand.

Some rules and guidelines I'd like you to follow,
  • Use placeholder names when referring to real people as privacy is something that should be upheld
  • The story must be at least a 15 sentence long story for it to be put up to be read by me but feel free to still post some short stories as I could possibly do multiple short stories during a day.
  • When the event does happen we will meet in General Chat, but everyone except the reader (me) will be muted. Hopefully I can get this to be a thing that the community respects and loves.
  • Stories can be of any genre except of harassment, racism, and/or have an offensive nature.
  • Last, but not least, please be kind! As it takes courage to put stories up, and I want to see this thread become the change in this community for the better!
So I'm looking forward to reading all your stories and spread news of this forum thread to everyone! Let's build a great community!

P.S I will remove any racist, and offensive replies and handle it accordingly!

Crubie

Legend
Helper
One time my girl(actually a boy) Donnisha told me I smell like doritos. I then proceeded to call up my boy(actually a girl) Chadwick and we gave Donnisha a bag of doritos.

Hope you enjoyed the story!
Yours truly,
- Uncle Crub

EDIT:
Wait this isn't 15 sentences long...
Um forgive me and remove if you want o_O

RamenMC

Haha Short stories are fine Crubie! Please make sure to spread the word to your friends on the server so we can have more interesting read alongs!

DaisyStarship2

Donator
Water Poseidon
Water Pirate
I’m gonna try to write a horror story to the best of my ability and I hope you’ll enjoy!

There’s been something at the window. It’s not just the pattering rain against it. It’s a figure that cannot be seen. That’s always there every time you look away. You can barely see it through the corner of your eye. Even when you can’t see it, it’s there. Why? It won’t ever leave me alone. Every window, mirror, puddle, it’s not my refelection.

What is it? I don’t know.

It’s knocking at the doors, a continus beating against wood. The wood has turned to loud thumps. Is it my heart or the door beginning to break? I don’t know the answer to that either.

The wood has turned into metal. It’s echoing around me. I can’t take it. It’s been like this ever since you left. It’s harder to breathe. I can see it trying to get in. Why did you have to go? I don’t understand. The knives look sharp. They’ll work perfectly.

I’m running. Running from whatever was knocking on the doors, what I keep seeing where my reflection is suppose to be me. I don’t see me.

I can see you now.

Will you open the door to this pathetic display and give me the same look you have when you left?

You never came to the door. I was saddened because I knew what happened.

What I had done.

The police are here. How did they know where to go?

I remember you looking at me out the window. I broke in and then the knocks. It wasn’t a monster. It was them coming to take me away. I just wanted to see you again.

Please no, please understand.

I didn’t mean to hurt you. I was scared.

Now, I will never see your alive eyes. Your smile. I’ll never forget my sins.

All I can remember are your cold, dead eyes, staring at me. That face that shows no emotion anymore. The blood staining everywhere around you, on the floor. Not breathing anymore.

I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.

All I can see in the windows and every reflection is your face of fear and disgust when you saw me. Every empty room with doors is filled with those knocks telling me my fate.

This is all my fault.

I’m sorry.

I hope that one day, the white walls can be painted red. That I can leave this padded room that fills my head with those horrid memories of what I had done.

I want to forget everything. I want to disappear. I can’t live with that fact it was my fault you’re gone. I’m sorry.

That’s the story! I hope you enjoyed and that it wasn’t horrible.

here’s a good story
(Sorry i’m potterhead obsessed and i felt like I had to xD del if you want <3)

woolly26

Dedicated
Water Poseidon
There was a guy named Josh ,he wanted to have a lamborghini but had enough money to buy a cheap audi so he took a loan from the bank created a business and he got into bankrupt with his business so he goes to a mercenaries to request money and they except next week to get 50% more ,he succed into his 2nd business became millionaire paid the debts to mercenaries and bank ,and he had enough money to buy a home and a lamborghini .After 5 years he got a wife who divorced him and took all his money ,house ,car and child .Josh now is poor and depressed .Give a like to make Josh`s life better.