Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Staff of the Month Selections.

And you still haven't read the entire thing. I said Mod and below. (No upper guys)
But isn't about real sotm so shouldn't that mean you don't have any limits and restrictions like normal sotm does? I think you'll find they perform a lot of the same actions as mod's just out of sight. Also why not Mod+ they are simply trusted and senior mods?

shbenti

Dedicated
But isn't about real sotm so shouldn't that mean you don't have any limits and restrictions like normal sotm does? I think you'll find they perform a lot of the same actions as mod's just out of sight. Also why not Mod+ they are simply trusted and senior mods?
Well if you played the server you would know that there are 2 senior mods and 2 admins. With this power comes the ability to help more players. So it would be simply unfair to have admins and senior mods as an option.

Can Moderators and Trial's not help players if not more as they have more contact hours in game? I'd understand that as people who might have a large say in staff applications to be a considerable bias but your premise is kind of weak and seems to be just excluding people/not a true reflection like you are trying to provide.

shbenti

Dedicated
Can Moderators and Trial's not help players if not more as they have more contact hours in game? I'd understand that as people who might have a large say in staff applications to be a considerable bias but your premise is kind of weak and seems to be just excluding people/not a true reflection like you are trying to provide.
What I'm saying is that and I'm going to restate it. Admins and Senior mods have more power such as rollback, island transfers, inviting players to your island when you are banned, etc that Moderators and Trials do not simply have. If you have any more questions feel free to dm me on discord shbenti#1596

Flynii

Dedicated
It's not biased, in the real SOTM Admins still can't get it so I don't know what point you are trying to prove

Flynii

Dedicated
What time on may 1st is this SOTM being decided?

But if this is a true reflection surely it should include these people?
In the real SOTM, we have two categories: Junior Staff (Trials & Helpers) and Senior Staff (Moderators & Moderator+'s [of which we currently have none]). Senior Moderators and Administrators are not eligible for SOTM.

shbenti

Dedicated
Yeah so uhh I forgot about this/I didn't care enough to release the results. smh smh

Bolts

Active
Yeah so uhh I forgot about this/I didn't care enough to release the results. smh smh
Want me to do it for you lol? I would be more than happy to tally up all the selections.

shbenti

Dedicated
Are you gonna tell us who won atleast.

StaffVotesPlacing
TobyJMS53
BunBunJunKook81
K1yen44
Angerfish35
Rigbygaming62
FishOnBoat35
Asection17
Murfess17
FirstNoelle53
angelpand26
baroomphyscho26
Dasia17
lmaoNova26
lmaoRora26

StaffPlacing
BunBunJunKook1
rigbygaming2
TobyJMS3
FirstNoelle3
K1yen4
Angerfish5
FishOnBoat5
angelpand6
lmaoNova6
lmaoRora6
baroomphyscho6
Murfess7
Asection7
Dasia7

Last edited:

Alpha

love how fish placed top 5 staff members, hes top 3 in my book simply because he's not staff :)