VALIDATED spursszn's Helper Application

spursszn

Water Poseidon
User name: spursszn

What is your username? spursszn

Which realm are you applying for?
Water Skyblock

What time zone do you live in? EST

What is your first name? If required, I can disclose it in a private message.

How old are you? 19

What is your discord username? spursszn#1634

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them here.
No, I have not created any previous applications.

Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
I want to become a part of the staff team on Mineville as I would like to help keep a friendly and fun environment for the player base as well as helping players out by doing more than just replying to their questions in chat throughout the day. Furthermore, during the later hours of the night for the players in EST, I have seen there aren't as many staff members online during this time and I believe I can fill in for this spot on top of being active during the day.

What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants? One quality I have is that I enjoy helping others on the server especially newer players as they are not acquainted with the commands or how some items work and I tend to try my best to explain to them and make their experience on the realm easier. Secondly, I already have experience with gathering evidence such as screenshots and uploading to staff members who are able to deal with the situation at hand and I can continue doing this as a part of staff on top of whatever else I am able to do to help players. Third, I would like to believe I have good communication skills as I am patient with helping or talking to players and figuring out how to best go about the problem at hand. On top of this, I feel I have developed a good connection with a decent amount of the players on Water and this can be beneficial towards hosting a welcoming environment.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
About two to three hours minimum and up to about seven to eight hours maximum per day depending on my schedule.

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I have been playing on Mineville since around the middle of February 2021.

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
No, I have not received any sort of punishment.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
I do not.

Are you able to use some form of screenshot/recording software?
Yes, I do have the software required to take in evidence.

SCENARIO ONE: You are the only staff member online on any realm, and a report comes in from another realm that you are not familiar with and have no permissions on. What do you do?
I would talk to the person who sent in the report and first get evidence of the situation whether that be screenshots or video proof. If the situation cannot be settled through talking, then I would send the evidence to a staff member of the realm that the report came in from or a staff member of higher position to deal with the information I have gathered.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I would state that their friend would need to appeal through the link to the appeal forums page if they disagree with the ban and I would provide the link to them for their friend. Furthermore, I would explain the rules their friend has violated for further clearance if they still do not understand the reasoning for the ban. If the disrespect gets out of hand, I will apply the punishments accordingly.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

WhyMeBat2

Donator
Water Poseidon
Water Sailor
Water Pirate
Great application. Best of luck!

Carol792

Donator
Water Poseidon
Water Sailor
Water Pirate
Spurs is one of the nicest players I’ve met in game, he would be a great addition to the MV Staff Team!

Best of luck spurs.

Phant

Dedicated
Ive seen you in came quite a few times, and all those times you had a gentle, kind spirit. Suited for staffing.

Best of luck!
- phant