SpiderPhoenix122's Helper Application

SpiderPhoenix122

User name: SpiderPhoenix122

What is your username? SpiderPhoenix122

What is your discord username? RedPhoenixGaming

What is your first name? Robert

How old are you? 18

What time zone do you live in? PST

Why do you want to become a staff member on Mineville?
I miss being a staff member for minecraft servers and normally when i am on there are people who either ask for a staff member or i need a staff member for what ever comes up and a staff member is not online. I also love to help people when they need help and i am also always watching for people who break the rules even tho i can only report them as a player right now i still watch for the rule breakers for that is part of what i use to do. When i was a Moderator before i became admin or head-admin i always was watching for the rule breakers always going to other players bases to make sure they had nothing against the rules and i was always watching all the players inventories and player vaults for any item they should not have or for any sign of them breaking any of the rules. My favorite part of being staff was making friends among the staff team and actually feeling like family with the staff team and i always knew they had my back when i needed them and i found peace with my self for the staff team helped me realize that i was not alone and that when i was depressed and feeling lonely i could always go to them for guidance and know i am strong than i have ever been and i also wish to lend that support of friendship to the players and staff members among this server. I have learned over my time as a staff member on the modded server that the players tend to play within the rules and be nice to one another when they are treated fairly and i am a person who no matter how much someone hates me or tries to make me mad i will always stay calm and handle the situation with care and with a very clear mind no matter who that player may be to me. I have also learned that being staff is not just about being on the server and helping people but also to help promote the server and help the server stay stable.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Mineville?
7 hours or more

Which realm do you mainly play on?
Water SkyBlock

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
12 hours, 51 minutes

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
Yes i do have past experience as a staff member such as Admin, Head- Admin, Helper, Moderator, Co-Owner. I have Been a Admin for a year once before on a modded server and i have also have been a moderator for 2 years before being promoted to Admin but when i got promoted to Co-Owner i gave the position up after being Co-Owner for 2 months because i preferred being a Head- Admin over Co-Owner.

Are you able to use some form of recording software?
No i do not because i do not have a recording software installed on my computer.

Yes
Yes

Last edited: