User name: spid1922

What is your username? spid1922

What is your discord username? AwesomenessACH1922#5184

What is your first name?

How old are you?

What time zone do you live in? eastern us

Which realm are you applying for?
Water Skyblock

Have you created any previous applications, if so please link them here?
no

Why do you want to become a staff member on Mineville and what makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants?
nothing really I just think it'll be fun to help people and I've grown really fond of the server and id really like to help:) I believe I stand out because I probably don't I'm normal but ill try to help a lot!

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
2-5

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I'm not sure I think about a month or two.

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
I was banned on this skyblock twice one for afk mining but I wasn't I was watching tv while holding down the button but I've learned my lesson its impossible for me to get In trouble now but then after the incident where the game had a bug my chunk hoppers wouldn't work so I thought I would just sell them but they thought I renamed them so now I make sure everything is 100%:)

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
sorry but no

Are you able to use some form of recording software?
I'm not sure

SCENARIO ONE: You are unsure of how to punish a player or simply just don't have the power for the proper punishment. What do you do?
I will ask a moderator or anyone higher than me whos online if they are not online I ask through discord.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I just take what they say I don't unban the person because they deserve the punishment and if they use any threats or bad words I ban them but I don't rage or get upset in anyway I wont lose my cool:)

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Last edited:

spid1922

oh I forgot to add to the bans the hopper one was appealed so idk if it counts but yeah..:)

TheMelonAssassin

Well-known
Hey spid!

You can always check your stats for a certain realm by doing /stats. I recommend getting a free recording software like OBS, as it is used by staff to record evidence for hacking, hacked client, etc...

The minium length for an application is 400 words. I hope you can tell us a bit more about why you want to become a staff member and what makes you stand out!

Best of luck!

spid1922

according to "stats" I have 15 days of playing time and it states I started at "21" I also really want to become a staff member because then ill be able to help this server because I've enjoyed this server so much and I've always wanted to help in the game to make water skyblock a more peaceful server and with les people who join and just be rude and also I believe I can help a lot because I've read over all of the rules for this server and remember almost all of them also a lot of the time sometimes things glitch out of existence in the game and I've tried doing my part by replacing those for people and I could try to help even more:) also ive downloaded a recording app on my pc and now I can record :)

I would love you to be a staff and see you helping those who need it even though I do not play on Water. To make your application stand out you might want to add more detail on a lot of your answers, they are a little short. Also, instead of commenting something you fixed, there is an edit button on your application on the bottom right corner I believe. (One last thing, I do not know the requirements for the hours you play but you might want to dedicate some more time.) Best of luck to you! <3

Aerysional

Helper
Helper
Hey Spid,

Thanks for your interest in applying to the staff team. I would recommend adding more detail to your application and also reviewing the server rules (which may be found here).

Best of luck!