Slothful's Helper Application <3

Slothful

User name: Slothful

What is your username? Slothful

What is your discord username? SlothfulSins

What is your first name? Mitchell

How old are you? 29

What time zone do you life in? EST

Why do you want to become a staff member on Mineville?
I have spent enough time on the server to learn all the rules, and I've helped many players understand those rules. I've also witness multiple times where I could have been in a position to stop fights if I had the authority and I can help with community outreach. This will be my third time applying making dedication very apparent. I want to further my knowledge of minecraft, spigot/bukkit and I enjoy being a part of the community.

I can be entertaining and I can be serious depending on the situation and I would use punishment as a last resort provided the situation doesn't call for a more serious and timely punishment.

Other traits I think might be beneficial: I can diffuse situations, I follow instructions and I respect the chain of command. In my case I've had two previous applications so I've had to rewrite my application multiple times giving a much deeper back story into who I am and by showing consistent behaviour traits and having over a month for management to see who I am. While I respect the decision to deny me on any ground I hope I have proven that I would be a valuable asset.

I would be more than willing to take on any role given to me and I would do it properly, as I am shown, and not deviate from punishments/course of action. I can follow orders and I take responsibility for my actions, I can admit when I'm wrong, and I tend to not say anything unless I have facts to back it up, or proof of some kind. I would not take matters into my own hands and if a situation is out of my control I would support whoever is capable of rectifying the issue.

I am active on the forums, discord, and both Hell/Water. I spend a lot of my time in MineVille and I think it would be beneficial to add my experience to the team and hopefully learn a thing or two I don't already know.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Mineville?
30+

Which realm do you mainly play on?
Both Water/Hell

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
Month+

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
Extensive experience as a mod/helper, and I am beginning to learn the ins and outs regarding spigot API. I am a programmer as well, in both C# and Java, among other languages.

Are you able to use some form of recording software?
I use OBS studios and MS paint

Yes
Yes

Last edited:

Koldx

Water Pirate
Vouch!
Sloth is always active and helping players.

Best of luck,
Koldx.