VALIDATED Skylarrr's Helper Application

Skylarrr

User name: Skylarrr

What is your username? Skylarrr

What is your discord username? Skylar#8101

What is your first name? Skylar

How old are you? 18

What time zone do you live in? EST

Have you created any previous applications, if so please link them here?
No

Why do you want to become a staff member on Mineville and what makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants?
I would like to become a staff member on Mineville, specifically Asgard Prison because I have noticed that there is a lack of control. Spammers, racism, accusations being thrown about, and numerous "fights" or arguments. I myself being a player find it quite unreasonable and distracting from the focus of the server. With a staff position, I would enforce the rules that are set in place and keep a peaceful, orderly server that is family-friendly and accepting of all.
Secondly, I find myself every day answering most questions that arise, assisting newer players to help them get their bearings, and helping people in any way they need really. i feel that

What sets me apart from the rest, in my opinion, is my patience and sociability. I play every day which means I can, and will, be able to make a known presence on the server and to interact with the player base creating a trusted bond between the players and the server. In addition I find myself every day answering most questions that arise, assisting newer players to help them get their bearings, and helping people in any way they need really. i feel that

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
I will be able to dedicate in the ballpark of around 5 hours up to 15 if absolutely necessary. With the daily adult duties that entail a job and other tasks, I will still attempt to make myself available on call if needed.

Which realm do you mainly play on?
Asgard Prison

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I have been a member of the server since 01/26/20

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
No

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
Yes, though it's been some time, I have been an Admin on two other servers, and a Developer on one other.

Are you able to use some form of recording software?
Yes

SCENARIO ONE: You are unsure of how to punish a player or simply just don't have the power for the proper punishment. What do you do?
Gather evidence of the given incident, and report to a higher-up, making sure to describe what I have gathered and providing them with all evidence.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I calmly inform the player of the reason they are banned just in case they somehow missed it, and direct them to the appeals forum. As for their friends, I would firstly ignore them, if it continues and is a hindrance to the atmosphere of others I will warn them that they will be muted/kicked for harassment/spam, whichever is more fitting to the situation at hand.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Last edited:

crzy_chef

Active
All round nice human, open and helpful which i am thankful for :D
Best of luck i wish to you!

Nice application. The players from
Asgard seem to approve of your applying which is always a great sign. 😃 So best of luck.