Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Server Addition: PvP Realm

Pnwjaydon

Hey everyone!

As I've been spending a lot of time on the server, I have noticed people of all realms really enjoy pvp. A lot of time pvp is fair, but on the offhand chance of coming into contact with a player with vault items from a different season, pvp can be dramatically affected.

My suggestion: A new PvP realm, specifically for duels and free range player versus player action.

I think implementing this idea can be a great addition to the server not only for players in general, but for players who seek pvp on active servers. Not only could this bring new players to the server, this could also be a great source of income as pvp is very competitive. I think a pvp realm with equal kits, either through the Mineville store, or personal ranking would be a great idea.

Going through the realms, I have asked around and a lot of players have agreed to this. People want a fair shot, and I believe this could be a new start for a different realm.
Plugins and commands would not be hard to implement or code, and I attest this would make a fun and active way for players to show off their pvp skills through fair and fun game play.

Please leave input if you think this would be a good idea!

Kindly,
HighSensitivity

Junkakak

The realm also needs to have a dedicated anti lag features or protocols to reduce lag as much as possible. Because lag in pvp is crucial

Pnwjaydon

The realm also needs to have a dedicated anti lag features or protocols to reduce lag as much as possible. Because lag in pvp is crucial
Agreed. Or a safety reboot hourly.