Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

seizures

Diamondddd

Dedicated
Depends on how seizures are caused

Diamondddd

Dedicated
Do you see anyone who has played Minecraft and had a seizure because of it? No. Minecraft will probably not cause seizures.

JamesFire

"When I previously tested World of Warcraft and other MMORPGs, and again in more extensive recent tests, I didn’t find a seizure problem. Minecraft, however, contains images that can trigger seizures in individuals with photosensitive epilepsy."
(idk if i can reference the website due to advertising)

Master Weeb

That could be more from people flicking their mouse around. Just a theory.

goossee

It depends on your triggers and the severity of one's condition that would make them prone to get seizures. Regardless, though, Minecraft can cause seizures. Any form of digital video media is probable to cause seizures within individuals that are prone to get them. Servers especially are more likely to cause this, as you have less control over certain factors of the game. One way that I'd suggest in order to reduce the likeliness of seizures or any epileptic reaction would be to turn off particles through using Optifine. Many servers like to utilize firework particles or others like it and they can be repetitive or spontaneous.

Having said all of this, I am not a professional by any means and consulting a medical professional or a reliable source (.gov, health institutions, etc.) digitally would be more likely to yield beneficial results. I hope that this was helpful and that you have a wonderful day!

Kind regards, Goose

Diamondddd

Dedicated
It depends on your triggers and the severity of one's condition that would make them prone to get seizures. Regardless, though, Minecraft can cause seizures. Any form of digital video media is probable to cause seizures within individuals that are prone to get them. Servers especially are more likely to cause this, as you have less control over certain factors of the game. One way that I'd suggest in order to reduce the likeliness of seizures or any epileptic reaction would be to turn off particles through using Optifine. Many servers like to utilize firework particles or others like it and they can be repetitive or spontaneous.

Having said all of this, I am not a professional by any means and consulting a medical professional or a reliable source (.gov, health institutions, etc.) digitally would be more likely to yield beneficial results. I hope that this was helpful and that you have a wonderful day!

Kind regards, Goose
LOL I think this was a joke xD

Sub2JonnyB

Dedicated
Yes, Minecraft can cause seizures. It contains images/lights that may trigger an epileptic event.