User name: S_Lethe

What is your username? S_Lethe

Which realm are you applying for?
Water Skyblock

What time zone do you live in? EST

What is your first name? Caleb

How old are you? 16

What is your discord username? Baby~Yoda#9288

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them here.
No, I have not made any other applications.

Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
I want to join the staff on the server because I want it to improve; I'm not saying it's a bad server because it isn't; I enjoy playing on it and so do a lot of other people. However, there are moments when I believe it is going downhill, not just because of the lag and other issues, but also because people say some harsh things in chat. Sure, you could ignore them or report them, but you could be directly harming someone, and it could take a long time for action to be taken.

What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants? To be honest, I'm not sure what distinguishes myself from other people. I despise it when individuals speak ill of one another or about something that some people believe in, such as faith. I despise it when people try to attract attention in conversation by spamming. When it comes to people being annoying/rude/Attention Hungary/ and other things, I despise a lot of things.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
Well, I can devote anywhere from 6 to 9 hours a day or more. Or working more than 49 hours a week. Sure, there will be weeks when it is less, but that is just due to personal reasons, and my profession does need me to leave the nation on occasion.

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
To be honest, I'm guessing a month or so. I've known about the server for a while, but I've never played Minecraft enough to try it out. I understand you need to be playing for at least a month, so I don't have big hopes for this try, but there will be others.

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
No, I have yet to be banned on any of your platforms and I don't plan on being banned anytime soon.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
No, as I previously stated, I've never played Minecraft enough to become a staff member on any other servers, and I've never attempted to become one.

Are you able to use some form of screenshot/recording software?
Yes.

SCENARIO ONE: You are the only staff member online on any realm, and a report comes in from another realm that you are not familiar with and have no permissions on. What do you do?
Even if I didn't have permission, I would investigate the problem. I'd identify a member of the realm's staff and message them, explaining the problem and asking what they'd want to do. If a staff member is unavailable, I would contact one of the administrators to see if they are available to handle the problem. If no one is available, I would take a video of what the individual is doing and send it to a member of staff who is familiar with the area.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I would simply overlook a player who I knew was doing something improper and for whom I had a valid basis to ban. I can tell you why I banned them. If I made a mistake, I would wait to hear from one of the higher-ups that I had made a mistake. I'd tell them to stop messaging me if it got to me. If that doesn't work, I'll stop them from messaging me on whatever platform they're using because I don't like people spamming me and I don't like it when someone tells me I'm doing my job incorrectly unless they're an associate or my manager.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Hallowqueen

Active
Asgard Monarch
Hello, S_Lethe!

Your application seems fairly well written, my only concern is that I haven’t really seen you within the discord server. Have you joined it? You need to be at least Mee6’s level 5 to qualify for staff; so in any case, it would certainly benefit you to be as active as possible in chats, and demonstrate the knowledge you have!

Good-luck!
- Hallowqueen 😄

_xNico

Donator
Water Sailor
Water Pirate
doesnt meet requirements

Phant

Dedicated
Make sure to meet all the requirements before submitting an application