Ranked Player
Kingdom Knight
Kingdom Prince
User name: Ryan010_NL

What is your username? Ryan010_NL

Which realm are you applying for?
Kingdom Survival

What time zone do you live in? My timezone is Gmt+2

What is your first name? My first name is Ryan (Ry)

How old are you? I am 17 years old

What is your discord username? My discord username is RyanSnoek#8828

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them here.
Yes i have a few days ago https://mineville.org/threads/ryan010_nls-helper-application.5260/

Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
I wanna become a staff member because i really enjoy laying on this server and wanna help the staff with stuff to keep the server a fun place.

What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants? I can easily talk to people that can speak englisch, Dutch and German with this i am able to help people easy because i can talk and understand there language. It's also that i am from the netherlands s with a different timezone this can help becuase i can be on as staff member when most of the staff is busy or asleep

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
I can dedicate a minimum of 5 hours a day, i am mostly online in the morning and evening/night in my timezone

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I have been playing on Mineville since March 26, i have 18 days and 17 hours of playing time on the Kingdom Realm

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
No, i have never recieved a punishment or a ban on the MineVille server, i hope to keep it that way because this server is way to fun to be banned from

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
Yes i have past exprience as a staff member, i am part of a building team on another server and also an admin on there, so yes i have experience with being a staff member. I also can bring some stuff in that we use to prevent people from using hack clients and using specific texturepacks to have x-ray

Are you able to use some form of screenshot/recording software?
Yes i am able to record stuff and i am also able to make printscreen/ screenshots with prove of stuff. If it's needed i am able to preform live streams on twitch for staff to watch what's going on

SCENARIO ONE: You are the only staff member online on any realm, and a report comes in from another realm that you are not familiar with and have no permissions on. What do you do?
I would go to that realm and ask what is going on, after that i ask the person for prove incase this is needed and after that i let the person make a ticket and report this to other staff members that have permission to do something with the report. because i don't have the permission to do anything with the report on that specific realm

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I take screenshot of the messages these people send me and send this to a higher staff member. I wait for there oppinion on it and ask them what to do with the people that send me these specific messages.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Active
Asgard Monarch
Hey, Ryan010_NL!

Your application seems a little vague and lacks some detail in certain areas (For example, your three qualities don't seem like 'qualities' but more so skills, and there are only two). I also haven't seen you around the discord server too often; It's worth mentioning you need to be at least Mee6's level 5 in the discord to apply.

In any case, good-luck!

-Hallowqueen

Last edited:

Ryan010_NL

Ranked Player
Kingdom Knight
Kingdom Prince
Hey, Ryan010_NL!

Your application seems a little vague and lacks some detail in certain areas (For example, your three qualities don't seem like 'qualities' but more so skills, and there are only two). I also haven't seen you around the discord server too often; It's worth mentioning you need to be at least Mee6's level 5 in the discord to apply.

Lastly, and the most important thing which sticks out to me, is that you mentioned you made an application a few days ago. Was this rejected? If so, you must wait at least one month from the date of the rejection to re-apply for staff.

I think you would greatly benefit from having a read over the requirements again (found here), before editing your application/considering re-applying once the period of one month has passed. In any case, good-luck!

-Hallowqueen
i talked with pinguinooo about what Lighthoused mentioned and she said that it was okay to re-apply if i had the 400 woords

Brockerz

Ranked Player
Asgard Thane
Asgard Monarch
im gonna have to agree with what hallow said

Phant

Dedicated
Id advise editing your app to meet the word requirement to have a higher chance