Should it be illegal to Vault Hunt?

• Yes, it should be illegal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it should not be illegal.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phantasium_

Dedicated
I personally have not been affected by this, but the fact that players are losing actual money because of this really pisses me off. The players who have done these acts should be, in my opinion, permabanned for what they have done to the community.

Edit: why the hell would anyone dislike any of this? Probably the people doing it lol
You want players to be perm banned for pvping in a pvp enabled area? How stupid can you be???

Phantasium_

Dedicated
what do you guys have against me?
Maybe the fact you are constantly being annoying, calling people dumb for killing you legitly and then you claiming it wasn't legit even when a moderator told you that it wasn't tpkilling. Or maybe the fact you just don't know what your talking about and its funny to make you mad

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
LOL even if you had vaultables, you should AT LEAST be able to kill them or get them low enough, so when you die, you get some armour and get the kill. Really dumb to think that they should be punished for your lack of knowledge.

Alpha

Active
This genuinely confuses tf out of me, don’t usually get toxic about this but how fking dumb is this. Just don’t be an idiot, don’t go into any pvp enabled zones with vaults, don’t trust everything at face value, just basic shit everyone should know how to do. It’s not hard to just put ur vaults away before you “check out a biome” like cmon just the tiniest bit of precaution can save massive time wasted for staff dealing with what counts as vault hunting and what is just killing, too many ways to get around this rule and it’s just stupid to get punished for killing someone in a pvp enabled zone. I understand that it hurts a lot to lose these items but if you lose them to this vault hunting thing the only person to blame is yourself, takes 10 seconds at most to put ur vaults away before you leave ur claims, just be smart and this rule isn’t needed.
Imdabestmaan

Phantasium_

Dedicated
Then you guys are just bad players. No wonder 3/4 the player base hates your ass. especially on kingdoms. after we made this post everytime i talk about it. people start hating on your ass. because you guys are just down right terrible people that know nothing better but to take items from people. thats probably how you got your 3 doublechests full of vaultables. Seriously though, imagine vault hunting. smh
Maybe if you weren't so stupid and just walked into the wild with them you wouldn't be in this situation would ya? You can't use the excuse that you or other players don't know better, because nobody doesn't know that bringing expensive items into the wilderness is a dumb idea lmfao. Just stop talking bro your a clown get over it