• Yes, it should be illegal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it should not be illegal.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
in minecraft smartass
Even someone who just started playing has iron armour, and after a week prolly has netherite prot 4, yall have been playing for a week but still rely on prot 3 iron armour, so if someone is terrible at pvp, but has prot 4 netherite, they can easily destroy you.

_xNico

Dedicated
Even someone who just started playing has iron armour, and after a week prolly has netherite prot 4, yall have been playing for a week but still rely on prot 3 iron armour, so if someone is terrible at pvp, but has prot 4 netherite, they can easily destroy you.
lmao facts

LRC_Playz

I'm so glad this is being called upon!
Fortunately i'm quitting the server so i'm going to say the names of people that have done this to me and my friends
(some didn't do it to me but my friends)
@Phantasium_
@LobCutie
@xNico
@Sheepith
@Mostly everyone from the old Infinity and Cuties Kingdom
@xKountry
@jackgomondoe
Im Exposing yall cause All of u guys are jerks and deserve to be punished
I do not have any evidence so nothing will happen to these people..
i just wanted to get this out anyways F everyone in that i mentioned

i7xt

Active
Thank you for saying everyones names! it'll come to great use.

i7xt

Active
Vault hunting is already against the rules. Just report with some evidence. It goes under tp killing
it does? last time i saw angerfish commented and said it wasnt? maybe you should read the rules... smh

i7xt

Active
then CLAIM LMAO?????
If you get tricked into going into the wilderness with your good stuff that’s on you. Claims exist for a reason. This is 100% player error and you can’t expect staff to create new rules because you’re stupid, you should know that pvp is enabled in the wild, don’t leave your claims if you don’t want to pvp. It’s that simple.

It’s not. Tp killing is against the rules because when you tp/warp somewhere, you don’t know if it’s claimed and if you can get hurt. When you walk out of your claims, the word “Wilderness” covers your screen. This means you know you are travelling somewhere unsafe, yet still continue to do so. That’s why it’s not against the rules. I don’t care if you’re blind or stupid or both, but you have to know that the wilderness is never 100% safe. Especially when you’re following a stranger. Sit down and shut up cause you’re only providing more proof that you know nothing.
Then you guys are just bad players. No wonder 3/4 the player base hates your ass. especially on kingdoms. after we made this post everytime i talk about it. people start hating on your ass. because you guys are just down right terrible people that know nothing better but to take items from people. thats probably how you got your 3 doublechests full of vaultables. Seriously though, imagine vault hunting. smh

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
it does? last time i saw angerfish commented and said it wasnt? maybe you should read the rules... smh
Lol non. That was before you snitched on them and Anger told you. I bet you believed that until now XD. Dumbo.

LobCutie

Well-known
Then you guys are just bad players. No wonder 3/4 the player base hates your ass. especially on kingdoms. after we made this post everytime i talk about it. people start hating on your ass. because you guys are just down right terrible people that know nothing better but to take items from people. thats probably how you got your 3 doublechests full of vaultables. Seriously though, imagine vault hunting. smh
Dude I haven’t done anything. All I did was tell you it’s not illegal. You are going around blackballing me and telling everyone not to trust me and to hate me, when all i’ve done is explain facts to you. And that’s why you think people are hating on me. Fortunately I have many friends on this server and those are the people who’s opinions I care about, not yours and not the nons you give false information to. I had nothing to do with SpectralKunai killing you, I’m not his friend and I dislike him as much as you do. I was just explaining that what he did isn’t against the rules, and you report me with no evidence for “tp killing”. Stop bringing up my name. You’ve already ignored me in game, there is no point in shit talking me everywhere. I’ve gotten all my vaultables legitimately, you are mad at me for nothing. Literally the definition of mad cuz bad.

_xNico

Dedicated
Fortunately i'm quitting the server so i'm going to say the names of people that have done this to me and my friends
@Phantasium_
@LobCutie
@xNico
@Sheepith
@xKountry
@jackgomondoe
where is specs name at he took lucky crate stuff from u and kountry doesnt even play anymore lmao

_xNico

Dedicated
If u call the 4 people that are actually on ur side(nons that dont know what they are talking about) 3/4 of kingdoms playerbase then thats wack. U think just cuz u reported something a week later with no evi gonna even get someone banned or ur stuff back. Its ur fault u walked into wild isnt it? so stop complaining. No one cares if u lose however much vaultables, if its something as dumb as what u fell for u shouldnt feel anything but shame for being that stupid for walking into wild with ur "precious" "rare" cyber tools.

_xNico

Dedicated
@Phantasium_
@LobCutie
@xNico
@Sheepith
@xKountry
@jackgomondoe
the ways u died were legal nothing done was illegal either so thats tuff another dumb non here too

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
Lol I bet all the vaultables were sellwands

_xNico

Dedicated
Lol I bet all the vaultables were sellwands
out of all the peoples names he called he only lost like 2 vaults max and they were trash stuff. everything else was some p4 with barely any ces or something

LobCutie

Well-known
out of all the peoples names he called he only lost like 2 vaults max and they were trash stuff. everything else was some p4 with barely any ces or something
fr i forgot when we killed LRC cause it was boring stuff

LRC_Playz

where is specs name at he took lucky crate stuff from u and kountry doesnt even play anymore lmao
I forgot abt that asshole, one of my friends reminded me of him after I posted the response

Phantasium_

Dedicated
Good afternoon, people of MineVille.
Today I’m here to introduce you to a problematic that’s been haunting the Kingdoms server for a few seasons now, it’s called vaultable hunting.

It consists of a group of people or an individual setting up an ambush or leading their victims into leaving their claims to kill them and steal their vaultables and other valuable items.
It’s been practiced by the same people for a long time, and the damage caused by it has made people lose their entire patrimony and hundreds of in real life dollars consequence of the criminal-like act.
And what’s worse, the server does not have any rules that protect the user or that prohibit the practice of this, making it feel almost like a factions server.

So I have come to you, players of Mineville to let your voices be heard, to put this matter under a vote, and to give you the opportunity to discuss about this issue, if we are to accept people to enrich themselves off our effort, betraying our trust or if we want a change in this stance.
I’d like to suggest the abolition of the legality of the practice, and would like the staff to take part to avoid these chaotic events that upset not only the victims but the entire community.
If you agree that the policy should be changed, state “I do” in your comment.

#MakeVaultableHuntingIllegal
This post really bothers me, not about what you are saying just the lack of brains. Do you really think that this should be illegal? To lead a person into the wild just to kill them for their stuff? Wtf are you even saying, valuables are items that people should know are too expensive to just hop around anywhere on the server with them in hand. How stupid can you and your group (i7) be to think that "VaUlT hUNTinG" should be illegal when it's your choice to go into the wild with expensive stuff in hand, we don't force you to tag along with us in the wild we simply just ask you to come into the wild and do our business 5 minutes later? The people that have played this server since season 1 literally know nothing about the server. Killing someone in the wild for expensive stuff doesn't make it almost like factions? It just makes it a server. No survival server would have PVP or expensive items protected in unclaimed areas because they know it's their decision to use said items in those areas. You really gotta use your brains before posting such stupid posts like these. And especially you Flad, talking so much smack to me for no reason, and have been observing + playing the server since Season 1, I would expect you to at least some what know what you're talking about.