0 Members Online

Regarding Vault Hunting

Should it be illegal to Vault Hunt?

• Yes, it should be illegal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it should not be illegal.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Did you agree with this thread because you lack the skill to run away and heal in pvp? Did you agree because you don’t understand mechanics of survival and didn’t put your stuff away before going into a pvp zone?
Had you actually been reading and understanding what I've typed, you would know that I did not actually agree. I do not think pvp should be impossible.

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
Had you actually been reading and understanding what I've typed, you would know that I did not actually agree. I do not think pvp should be impossible.
Not that hard to run away/hide to gapple/go to spawn. If you have good enough armour you can fight, but if you have prot 2 armour with barley any ces, you will most likely die. Not someone elses fault if you are bad at pvp.

Not that hard to run away/hide to gapple/go to spawn. If you have good enough armour you can fight, but if you have prot 2 armour with barley any ces, you will most likely die. Not someone elses fault if you are bad at pvp.
I think you should probably re-read this thread more thoroughly and consider whether or not what you're saying actually applies to me, or if you're just assuming things without evidence to justify being a part of the discussion, which seems to be only a conflict at this point.

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
I think you should probably re-read this thread more thoroughly and consider whether or not what you're saying actually applies to me, or if you're just assuming things without evidence to justify being a part of the discussion, which seems to be only a conflict at this point.
Vault hunting is already against the rules. Just report with some evidence. It goes under tp killing

LobCutie

Well-known
I didn't know kingdoms which is a SURVIVAL server, has turned into factions. Go back to factions you nons.
Did you even read my reply?

My whole point was that this is survival, which means surviving (who would've thought?).

It has not turned into factions at all. If you'd like to compare pvp being enabled in the wilderness to factions, at least acknowledge then that kingdom is therefore factions and always has been in your eyes. Because this is the way kingdoms has been played for 2 years, 5 seasons now. Nothing has changed, nothing has turned into something else. If you knew anything about the server at all you'd realize how stupid you sound.

You CLEARLY do not understand what factions OR survival is. You sir, are looking for a creative server if all you want to do is build.

I've also never played factions, and you are the only non-ranked player (this is what 'non' means, by the way - you don't seem to understand that either) in this thread.

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
I didn't know kingdoms which is a SURVIVAL server, has turned into factions. Go back to factions you nons.
It is literally in the name non. SURVIVAL. You have to try an survive in the wilderness. Not gonna be a noob friendly server that keep inv is on everywhere.
(P.S. this is my 300th message so yay!!!)

LifesVivacity

I agree but there is a fine line between what is vault hunting and what is PvP.

i7xt

Active
  1. This would be incredibly hard to enforce. What is and isn't 'vaultable hunting'?. It would require really solid evidence to be able to punish for, and I'm 100% sure there would be ways to get around this/rule bend, which people will do.
  2. There are many rules already about pvp and this type of gameplay. Such as:
Abusing PvP Regions
Abusing any forms of PvP regions is not allowed. This includes but is not limited to:

• Abusing unintended Safezone spots in PvP (either for safety or advantage)
  • Escaping PvP arenas to return to Safezone by any means
  • Hitting / pulling other players into PvP while in Safezone / Warzone
  • Abusing other forms of damage while in Safezone/Spawn (custom enchantments, fishing rods)
and

PvP in Claimed Areas
PvP is enabled in Wilderness, and you cannot be attacked nor attack others in claimed land. Claiming chunks in Wilderness during PvP to give yourself/others an advantage is not allowed. You will be punished under the TP Killing Rule.

Using any means to bypass PvP protection in claimed land (such as explosive bows, fishing rods, lava, fire etc) is not allowed and will also be punished under the TP Killing rule.

as well as

TP/Warp Trapping or TP/Warp Killing
(1d Ban -> 3d Ban -> 7d Ban -> 30d Ban -> Permanent Ban)
When a player sends or is sent a teleport request or is told to warp somewhere with the purpose to trap or kill in any way. This applies to teleport requests and warps.

(If you're hesitant about a teleport, make sure you capture your game. This way, if they do trap or kill you we can help you out.)

I bolded PvP is enabled in the wilderness for a reason. If you go into the wilderness, and don't want to lose your stuff, put them away. This is a well known thing and sometimes it takes getting killed to find out.
This is how kingdoms works. The whole point of claiming your kingdom is for protection against griefers, looters, and killers. That is not factions. It's a basic survival and that involves pvp.

The reason why it's been "haunting" the kingdoms for several seasons is because it's part of the gameplay. Kingdoms is the only realm with an open world. If you want to be safe wherever you go except /warp pvp, play one of the skyblocks or asgard prison.

All I can say is maybe they'll have pvp disabled on Empire when it releases, so you can go play there. Otherwise kingdoms will stay the same as it always has been, and you can go play something else if you don't like it. PvP isn't for everyone.

And by the way, you used to be able to pvp in claims. They've already toned it down.
As what diamond said above it is technically tp killing. You should get your facts straight.

i7xt

Active
prot 4*

i7xt

Active
Did you even read my reply?

My whole point was that this is survival, which means surviving (who would've thought?).

It has not turned into factions at all. If you'd like to compare pvp being enabled in the wilderness to factions, at least acknowledge then that kingdom is therefore factions and always has been in your eyes. Because this is the way kingdoms has been played for 2 years, 5 seasons now. Nothing has changed, nothing has turned into something else. If you knew anything about the server at all you'd realize how stupid you sound.

You CLEARLY do not understand what factions OR survival is. You sir, are looking for a creative server if all you want to do is build.

I've also never played factions, and you are the only non-ranked player (this is what 'non' means, by the way - you don't seem to understand that either) in this thread.
sometimes people want to build in an open world. not a plot.

LobCutie

Well-known
sometimes people want to build in an open world. not a plot.
then CLAIM LMAO?????
If you get tricked into going into the wilderness with your good stuff that’s on you. Claims exist for a reason. This is 100% player error and you can’t expect staff to create new rules because you’re stupid, you should know that pvp is enabled in the wild, don’t leave your claims if you don’t want to pvp. It’s that simple.

As what diamond said above it is technically tp killing. You should get your facts straight.
It’s not. Tp killing is against the rules because when you tp/warp somewhere, you don’t know if it’s claimed and if you can get hurt. When you walk out of your claims, the word “Wilderness” covers your screen. This means you know you are travelling somewhere unsafe, yet still continue to do so. That’s why it’s not against the rules. I don’t care if you’re blind or stupid or both, but you have to know that the wilderness is never 100% safe. Especially when you’re following a stranger. Sit down and shut up cause you’re only providing more proof that you know nothing.

i7xt

Active
then CLAIM LMAO?????
If you get tricked into going into the wilderness with your good stuff that’s on you. Claims exist for a reason. This is 100% player error and you can’t expect staff to create new rules because you’re stupid, you should know that pvp is enabled in the wild, don’t leave your claims if you don’t want to pvp. It’s that simple.

It’s not. Tp killing is against the rules because when you tp/warp somewhere, you don’t know if it’s claimed and if you can get hurt. When you walk out of your claims, the word “Wilderness” covers your screen. This means you know you are travelling somewhere unsafe, yet still continue to do so. That’s why it’s not against the rules. I don’t care if you’re blind or stupid or both, but you have to know that the wilderness is never 100% safe. Especially when you’re following a stranger. Sit down and shut up cause you’re only providing more proof that you know nothing.
i can get all 3 of you banned under the punishment of tp killing, tricking players into going out of their claim is practically a tp kill. thats like saying "well i did tp kill him but its not against the rules!"

Angerfish

Dedicated
i can get all 3 of you banned under the punishment of tp killing, tricking players into going out of their claim is practically a tp kill. thats like saying "well i did tp kill him but its not against the rules!"
tricking people out of their claims isnt tp killing

LobCutie

Well-known
thanks for giving me a laugh, i needed that today

Get us banned then. Send every staff member the "evidence" you have and see what they say. I think you know that they won't ban for it, or else you would actually report us instead of just threatening to do so.

I also was not a part of the "tp kill" at all lol. All I did was tell you that what happened was legal, and should be allowed, and you think I can get banned for tp killing? You may have "evidence" of the other two working together to get you killed, but I'm 100% sure you have nothing against me cause I did nothing lmfao. Nice try.

tricking people out of their claims isnt tp killing
An actual moderator telling your clown ass that it isn't tp killing. Thank you anger. Doubt he'll read this tho as he obviously hasn't read any of my replies.