Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Regarding /rename

Sub2JonnyB

Dedicated
Hello there, to whoever may be reading this. I'm Jonny, and I'm making this to explain my feelings towards /rename being replaced with scrolls. I am not very happy about it, Neither are a lot of other people. Like many others, I used a gift card to buy it, and now its being removed. I also don't entirely know why its being changed. People Like /rename, so why would you remove it? I also think people who already have it, should be able to keep it, like myself, and many other people.

/rename is a very cool, and very useful perk, and it should be kept as a perk. I could also understand, why it could be problematic, as You can rename in color, and therefore, it is Very Easy to make fake vaultables, and scam people with said fake vaultables, However removing /rename will not stop scamming from happening. people will always find ways to scam people. This is just my 100% unbiased, opinion on the matter, and if you agree, or disagree, you can reply to this thread and tell me your opinion, I would really love to hear it.

Goosenub

Helper
Helper
I agree with you that /rename shouldn't be removed but I don't believe its being taken off simply because of an error, or exploit, but rather that the server is heading ina. direction in which they believe it necessary to replace /rename. Thus opening a variety of market options and a greater demand for custom-named items

Case

Active
Upon purchasing this before they were removed it we should get compensation from it because we did buy it with our own resources. Maybe like 1-2 rename scrolls if we did have the perk.

-Case

arriving

In my opinion, if you had /rename before the revamp, you should have it after. Them removing it after people have bought it is essentially scamming people. Do what Asgard did when they removed /fly from the store; whoever bought it, keeps it.

Sub2JonnyB

Dedicated
UPDATE: People with /rename have been given glow colors............

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I'd rather just have my 300 mbs back (I bought /rename with a 3 dollar giftcard)
as glow colors aren't something I really want. I'm sure a lot of people would much rather, just get a refund, instead of it being replaced with something else. Again Let me know your opinion, by replying to this update.

Phantasium_

Well-known
UPDATE: People with /rename have been given glow colors............

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I'd rather just have my 300 mbs back (I bought /rename with a 3 dollar giftcard)
as glow colors aren't something I really want. I'm sure a lot of people would much rather, just get a refund, instead of it being replaced with something else. Again Let me know your opinion, by replying to this update.
I understand what you are going through getting 300 minebucks wasted like that. But as everyone knows MineVille has a no refund / chargeback policy and not following that policy results in a perm ban. I think we should get to keep /rename because we bought the perk with out own money. But the update has been made and I do not think anything as of right now will be reverted.

- Phantazium#6969

Sub2JonnyB

Dedicated
I understand what you are going through getting 300 minebucks wasted like that. But as everyone knows MineVille has a no refund / chargeback policy and not following that policy results in a perm ban. I think we should get to keep /rename because we bought the perk with out own money. But the update has been made and I do not think anything as of right now will be reverted.

- Phantazium#6969
Exactly, me and several others would like to have /rename re added to Mineville.