Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Regarding Disabling of Guardians, Current spawner accessibility, Drastic advantage of P2W players

Seventh

I'd like to voice my concerns about this season, as at the moment it is causing many to lose motivation, and simply put the season is no longer living up to expectations. When the server first began things were going well, sure there were bugs but they were manageable and we players were able to find things to grind for. Namely one thing being the Natural Guardian farms.

I agree with the fact that disabling guardians to some extent were necessary due to the correlation to the tier 4 spawners, however, the only reason we players were doing such a thing was that there is currently nothing to grind for in terms of AFK farming. The current reliability that we can get fragments and cores from killing mobs and doing isles is simply way too low for the amount of time and effort put in, causing extensive hours of our time to be simply clicking away rather than trying to have fun.

So I would like to ask at the very least to improve the drop rates for these spawner pieces as compensation for removing a means of income from the players. As with the current rate, things such as k level 500 will take many months, causing this server to become more and more pay to win in an attempt to shorten this time for a few select players. Certain players who pay money during the season gain much too great of an advantage over other players. Now I don't know if this is intentional due to marketing costs, or simply because the server wishes to generate more revenue, it becomes unfair to the rest of the player base.

Don't know if anyone else here shares the same opinion as me on this, but I do hope that some adjustments to the balance of the current season are made.

For those of you who can't tell who I am, I'm Seventh_Code in-game. And this post is merely me stating my concerns and not degrading the server in any way or form, but rather my hopes for it to be able to improve.

LostyGirl

PERIOD SEVVV! you tell them!! #bringbackguardians #fixmineville #revolution #sev #losty #money #sexy #pinguino #FreeGal

Zaklor

Active
Well written Seventh. I too understand the reasoning behind disabling the guardian natural spawn rate (which sucks bigtime) but the fragments are way to rare a drop. It takes hours of grinding just to make one spawner. Least they can do is up the drop rate so we can make farms that may actually become profitable. I know they are wanting this season to last 1 to 1.5 years but dang. Grind central and P2W is the only way to get an advantage. The isle is way to hard for someone that doesn't have vaultables (again p2w) or gear that is enchanted with CE's.

I don't know. The season is just way too P2W and grind fest this time. And every time someone finds a way to make money the remove it or adjust things. Just a bit disappointing to far...

teun4lol

Active
I have worked 2 days playime to get those farms which isnt even the worst. How are we supposed to get 2,6B for k level 250 without those farms? At this moment i don't have income thats 3 days playtime and still have nothing. Ofcorse i can start over with farming something else but those guardian farms gave me 5M with that pace i would reach K level 250 in 520 days so thats not even a option for the long run....

The isle is way to hard for someone that doesn't have vaultables (again p2w) or gear that is enchanted with CE's.
I'm not going to leave out the improvements but that doesn't really concern our guardian situation

onix34

i do understand where the staff are coming from with the choice to remove the naturally spawning guardian farms with them being a tier 4 spawner but with how you have set it up to obtain the frags and the cores it would take a casual player nearly the whole season to get to a comfortable position where they can start to make a large kingdom with how expensive the k levels are that at k lvl 100 its 10mil per level and some of the big players with there pay2win advantages are only just about to make, and the problem with that is that by the time the casual and ppl who dont pay2win get there to start making that kinda money the next season will be starting, and the new changes to the class system is nice that it is not just buy your classes and more of a grind but the grind is way to Severe like 1000 tier 2 mobs (zom/skel/creep/spider) when they hardly spawn in the overworld and takes way to many to get 9 frags let alone trying to get a core to drop as well, and then having to get 1000 isles kills like good lord unless you have vaultable weapons and Armour that will be near in possible for a normal player as with protection 4 netherrite armour and a netherrite emp sword the gorillas in the FIRST isles make you burn through anywhere from 2 and up god apples which you can only get the kit which you have to buy and can only get a max of 10 which can be burnt through on like 3-4 monsters and non ranks can onlt get 1 from pond if there stupily lucky, and the is stupid when that should be the easiest area and they get harder like come on how is a normal player ment to manage that, and not all of us have stupid amounts of time to play each day where it will take nearly an hour to farm 1000 kills if you have 1 spawner for example,

like i get you want a more ginding experience i like to grind but you need to make it more feasible for ppl who dont have a lot of time to play or dont want to pay2win a chance to be able to compete, this server already took a massive with the effects of last season player giving up and not returning, i dont want to see that happen again this is a great server too play on but if more thing like this keep happening it could kill it as the one who buy the crates, the tools, the ranks, etc.. are the ones who in the end of the day keep the server going as they help you keep the server going buy paying staff for there hard work, and to pay for the server space, and with out ppl buy stuff from the store you guy would be able to do all this cool stuff and make this great community, all im saying is work with us to make this server the best out there dont just remove, stuff make stuff harder to obtain,

and like the others have said this isnt an attack or trying to degrade the staff and server as i do truly enjoy playing her i am just voicing my opinion.

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
Can you explain me how they are OP
Natural guardian farms. No spawners needed and they last forever. They are good for xp and blocks. They spawn pretty fast too.

YouKilled

first of all, i dont agree this changelog without no1 cares to players that did this farms.

as a new player i bought last rank, and manny crates , after 1 week i decide to build a guardian farm cuz some people had it and was happy. needed maybe 2 hours to find a temple. after 26 hours i was finally finish with the guardian temple needed empty 4 chunk water and the building that means yesterday 25.12.2020 i was finally finish and today it gets removed. i think the devolper or owner just want to troll me. i didnt get even a compensation and this changelog is not fair that u can remove from today to tomorrow its a big project work that players uses hours to spend for it

since today the server is nearly dead in kingdom. before the changelog it was over 60 players and since today there is maybe 15-20 players around
i wouldnt mind if the guardian farm gets removed or not BUT then YOU should reset the MONEY that is earned from guardian farms because this is not fair too

with this system you guys only loose more players

Seventh

first of all, i dont agree this changelog without no1 cares to players that did this farms.

as a new player i bought last rank, and manny crates , after 1 week i decide to build a guardian farm cuz some people had it and was happy. needed maybe 2 hours to find a temple. after 26 hours i was finally finish with the guardian temple needed empty 4 chunk water and the building that means yesterday 25.12.2020 i was finally finish and today it gets removed. i think the devolper or owner just want to troll me. i didnt get even a compensation and this changelog is not fair that u can remove from today to tomorrow its a big project work that players uses hours to spend for it

since today the server is nearly dead in kingdom. before the changelog it was over 60 players and since today there is maybe 15-20 players around
i wouldnt mind if the guardian farm gets removed or not BUT then YOU should reset the MONEY that is earned from guardian farms because this is not fair too

with this system you guys only loose more players

Most players have earnt money from crop farms and guardians only made ppl a few mil at best a day so it wouldn't be right for a money reset.

Seventh

I'd like to voice my concerns about this season, as at the moment it is causing many to lose motivation, and simply put the season is no longer living up to expectations. When the server first began things were going well, sure there were bugs but they were manageable and we players were able to find things to grind for. Namely one thing being the Natural Guardian farms.

I agree with the fact that disabling guardians to some extent were necessary due to the correlation to the tier 4 spawners, however, the only reason we players were doing such a thing was that there is currently nothing to grind for in terms of AFK farming. The current reliability that we can get fragments and cores from killing mobs and doing isles is simply way too low for the amount of time and effort put in, causing extensive hours of our time to be simply clicking away rather than trying to have fun.

So I would like to ask at the very least to improve the drop rates for these spawner pieces as compensation for removing a means of income from the players. As with the current rate, things such as k level 500 will take many months, causing this server to become more and more pay to win in an attempt to shorten this time for a few select players. Certain players who pay money during the season gain much too great of an advantage over other players. Now I don't know if this is intentional due to marketing costs, or simply because the server wishes to generate more revenue, it becomes unfair to the rest of the player base.

Don't know if anyone else here shares the same opinion as me on this, but I do hope that some adjustments to the balance of the current season are made.

For those of you who can't tell who I am, I'm Seventh_Code in-game. And this post is merely me stating my concerns and not degrading the server in any way or form, but rather my hopes for it to be able to improve.
Feel free to give suggestions to how they can improve the server as well

PizzaMC

Network Owner
Owner
Administrator
If you are expecting to get super rich or kingdom level 500 within a month or two after reset then you are in for some disappointment. This is simply not how our realms will be moving forward.

Natural guardian farms were disabled as they were used to bypass the spawner system.

YouKilled

If you are expecting to get super rich or kingdom level 500 within a month or two after reset then you are in for some disappointment. This is simply not how our realms will be moving forward.

Natural guardian farms were disabled as they were used to bypass the spawner system.
My point is not getting rich but trolled by the staff .

Wasting 26 hours and then it suddenly gets removed doesnt feel me better

Just closing the theme we removed the guardian spawning doesnt help or fix thr issue. Like i said at 24.12.2020 i started the guardian temple project and 25.12.2020 it was finish then the changelog comes at 26.12.2020 how should i feel after this?

I wasted 26 hours and more then 3mil money to get sponge

Im sure no1 would get super rich from the guardian farm

But when i have 10 creeper spawners or 20 zombie spawners and earn more money then the guardians temple no1 cares cuz i get them from crates? P2w?

Zaklor

Active
My concern is this. Kinda on topic, but not 100%.

I understand the removal of the natural spawning guardians. We all had beef with it cause of the time invested in making them to have them be useless.

In order for someone to get higher lvl cores they either have to be super lucky with their gambler kit (p2w) OR they have to get them from higher lvl isles which can't be done with regular gear, so again (p2w). Yes, someone could buy them from players that do p2w or off the ah for ridiculous amounts of money, but it's near impossible for the casual player that doesn't have tons of IRL money to spend in order to get the higher lvl cores needed to make farms that may be productive. And besides that they need 9 fragments AND the higher lvl class to be able to craft the spawner too.

(old man reference incoming) I feel like I'm back to grinding in Everquest this season just to be able to make a small amount of money off spawners. I love the way the game is going cause I like a good grind fest, however, for the casual player it's almost impossible for them to get anywhere the way it's laid out now with the p2w season this season.

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
My concern is this. Kinda on topic, but not 100%.

I understand the removal of the natural spawning guardians. We all had beef with it cause of the time invested in making them to have them be useless.

In order for someone to get higher lvl cores they either have to be super lucky with their gambler kit (p2w) OR they have to get them from higher lvl isles which can't be done with regular gear, so again (p2w). Yes, someone could buy them from players that do p2w or off the ah for ridiculous amounts of money, but it's near impossible for the casual player that doesn't have tons of IRL money to spend in order to get the higher lvl cores needed to make farms that may be productive. And besides that they need 9 fragments AND the higher lvl class to be able to craft the spawner too.

(old man reference incoming) I feel like I'm back to grinding in Everquest this season just to be able to make a small amount of money off spawners. I love the way the game is going cause I like a good grind fest, however, for the casual player it's almost impossible for them to get anywhere the way it's laid out now with the p2w season this season.
YES. Even making money. Easy ways to make money are with sugar cane and wheat. No one has time to make a break a sugar cane farm, so they go with wheat, but not everyone can afford a 5x5 harvester hoe, making it torture to players that just started off. The prot 5 rhino or frozen armour are the best you can get if you dont want to spend too much money. This season is CRAZY. Probably the most p2w season of kingdoms yet. Without king/queen, emperor/empress which costs a lot of money, you can barley get anywhere in the isles cause of ./fix. AT LEAST make it a regular feature for everyone, just you have to spend around 10k to fix 1 piece. That would be a huge relief for people under king/queen rank. It would also make isles easier. Minebucks drops at the isles would be epic too.

teun4lol

Active

After doing research i found out that this was the right move to make because there is a extreemly fast version of this that could drop the tps really low and make way more than the 5-7,5M per real day i was earning. The staff probably didn't know about this one yet but it couldve destroyed the economy.

If you are intrested in seeing the OP spawner:

Now that the guardians are dissabled there is no otherway than I'm sorry to say this but the boring way. Things like disabling beds, mobs not reacting and blocking the netherroof prevents alot of other vanilla possible farms. This dissapoints me because normally i would find a way of playing not by the tuturial. And to be honest was the 1.16 PVP something new and exiting although the gap difference between skill is smaller than 1.8 it makes it more fair and more people are joining LPS. I am curious if killing with max enchanted armor will be a problem. Anyway I think although there is new things to do there must be more enabled since im not going to play just to level up and maybe one day craft a tier 5 spawner. It will become like de difference between begin skyblock water and fire. People still play Fire its just not worth it standing nights afk and play as much as you can while beginning of skyblock water and kingdom is like reaching 14 hours playtime a day and buying alot of crates just to try to get rich faster than others. Now that the rich part will take a long time in kingdom people will try less hard.

So im just throwing in my thoughts and ofcorse it sucks that i spend soo much time making those farms if i couldve spend time with the family because its christmas. But let me know what you think after reading and seeing that design of spawner.

RookMoonHammer

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
While I understand the concerns, I think that the moderators are specifically making the server this way to make sure the season is more spread out over a longer period of time before people get to more "End-Game" content.

While I understand that the grind in Isles is tedious, It also does make the game significantly more challenging and drawn out. It makes your goals seem more of a "down the road" kind of system and gives people who didn't pay for crate keys a chance to catch up some to others.

While I look at isles with a bit of hesitation, I think that lowering the drop rate would not be beneficial to players, but maybe making the system less harsh on armor and the need to have high tier armor to participate, especially for players who don't have /repair all. But even then I fear, that will still cause the season to advance to such a rate whereby the end, everyone will be far into endgame and there will be nothing left to do until the next season.

Personally, I think that the mods have done a decent job of trying to balance everything fairly for everyone. Do remember guys, It isn't a race and it's just a game. Sometimes we forget that and have to sit back and take a breath.

teun4lol

Active

Damn yea that would be sad.... Luckely the baltop is only 500 Million almost one month in the season...

YouKilled

While I understand the concerns, I think that the moderators are specifically making the server this way to make sure the season is more spread out over a longer period of time before people get to more "End-Game" content.

While I understand that the grind in Isles is tedious, It also does make the game significantly more challenging and drawn out. It makes your goals seem more of a "down the road" kind of system and gives people who didn't pay for crate keys a chance to catch up some to others.

While I look at isles with a bit of hesitation, I think that lowering the drop rate would not be beneficial to players, but maybe making the system less harsh on armor and the need to have high tier armor to participate, especially for players who don't have /repair all. But even then I fear, that will still cause the season to advance to such a rate whereby the end, everyone will be far into endgame and there will be nothing left to do until the next season.

Personally, I think that the mods have done a decent job of trying to balance everything fairly for everyone. Do remember guys, It isn't a race and it's just a game. Sometimes we forget that and have to sit back and take a breath.

the mod and the idea is amazing but surviving with normal items like prot 4-5 is not possible, get better items to survive there is not possible too

1. the drop rate in isle is really bad
  2. they make too much dmg for ur current status as a new player
  3. players that plays longer they get their season items and all problem solved

RookMoonHammer

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
the mod and the idea is amazing but surviving with normal items like prot 4-5 is not possible, get better items to survive there is not possible too

1. the drop rate in isle is really bad
  2. they make too much dmg for ur current status as a new player
  3. players that plays longer they get their season items and all problem solved
But at the same time, you are completely missing the point I made, which is now being reinforced by legends being implemented.

While it may be boring to do things the old fashion way, it is still necessary. If people had access to farms that rocketed them forwards in, not only kingdom levels, but towards more end-season content, You will have a practically dead server halfway thru the season because people will be bored that there is just nothing left to do. You have to space things out responsibly as a server owner, lest you come into the risk of creating overstimulation of content for the first half, and then an endless vacuum of players until seasons end for content.

While it may not be nice, pretty, and everything the players want, It is at least effective.