Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

[Question] How do I go to my claimed chunk?

I have a claimed chunk, but i don't know how to teleport back to there. Anyone know how?

JamesFire

Active
If you do /k claims, You can find the coordinates for your claim, Once you are at your claim you can do /k setspawn this will set a home you will then be able to go back to it with /k home

Hope this helps
Jam

Yeah, this helped! Though it was a struggle to go all the way to the coordinates.

RookMoonHammer

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
OK, this is an issue I had myself as well, so I will post an easier way to find the coords for your claimed land that doesn't involve using chunk coords.

If you google "Chunk Coordinate calculator Minecraft", you will find a page that lets you convert your chunk coords to regular overworld coords. I personally never liked using chunk coords. I find it harder. So if you input those into the calculator, it will give you overworld coords that might be easier to use.

OK, this is an issue I had myself as well, so I will post an easier way to find the coords for your claimed land that doesn't involve using chunk coords.

If you google "Chunk Coordinate calculator Minecraft", you will find a page that lets you convert your chunk coords to regular overworld coords. I personally never liked using chunk coords. I find it harder. So if you input those into the calculator, it will give you overworld coords that might be easier to use.
oh, that sounds pretty cool. I'll probably use it in the future

RookMoonHammer

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
oh, that sounds pretty cool. I'll probably use it in the future
Yeah, that was able to really help me out on a few occasions. So I'm glad I was able to pass it along to help someone else.

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
I honestly think that you should have a set spawn on your chuck automatically so people dont have to go through this struggle.

I honestly think that you should have a set spawn on your chuck automatically so people dont have to go through this struggle.
Yeah, the first time, i went to the hub and since i didn't set spawn, i had to travel the whole way back.

RookMoonHammer

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
Yeah, the first time, i went to the hub and since i didn't set spawn, i had to travel the whole way back.
I don't think that is possible really. I mean, for it to work, It would have to be an added feature in the plugin. At the moment, and even for something like that to be possible, it would interfere with the current spawn point at the main hub spawn.

As a side note, When you do /k, your cursor should be set on a little "Heart" icon. If you have set a spawn at your claim, all you have to do is hit that heart icon and it will automatically bring you to your kingdom's spawn. Just wanted to give a heads up on that one, as I have seen a few people who didn't know that yet.

I don't think that is possible really. I mean, for it to work, It would have to be an added feature in the plugin. At the moment, and even for something like that to be possible, it would interfere with the current spawn point at the main hub spawn.

As a side note, When you do /k, your cursor should be set on a little "Heart" icon. If you have set a spawn at your claim, all you have to do is hit that heart icon and it will automatically bring you to your kingdom's spawn. Just wanted to give a heads up on that one, as I have seen a few people who didn't know that yet.
You are talking about the one in the dashboard right? For some reason, it worked several times in the beginning but then it stopped working.

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
You are talking about the one in the dashboard right? For some reason, it worked several times in the beginning but then it stopped working.
Probably a bug, you should report it if you feel like it is necessary. It happened to me too :p