User name: Puttsorama

What is your username? Puttsorama

Which realm are you applying for?
Asgard Prison

What time zone do you live in? Atlantic Daylight

What is your first name? Dawson

How old are you? 20

What is your discord username? Puttsorama#6762

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them here.

Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
I would love to be a member of the MineVille Staff because i see it as a good opportunity to help out the server and its players with many things. I'm a regular player and have been playing for some time now and know how things work and have gotten to know many players. I have noticed a shortage in staff during my time playing on Asgard and feel I would be a great addition to the team. There has been many times that i would answer players questions in chat and give them tips and tricks on how to help better themselves in there time playing, Also reported several players for breaking the rules.

What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants? I would consider myself a very likable and friendly person and get along with players well when it comes to helping people out either in game or out of game via discord. I have made many friends during my time playing MineVille and feel as though I have made a whole new family

I have a lot of experience when it comes to working with others I have make decisions and communicating with both my fellow staff members and other players during my time playing. I do a lot of listening and giving feed back during my real life occupation which I can only imagine would help out if I were to become a member of the staff team.

Problem solving and game commands/maintenance is something that interests me a lot I'm the type of person that enjoys troubleshooting and a challenge.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
During my regular work schedule i can dedicate about 3-6 hours a day during the week and about 5-10 hours on the weekends

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I have been playing on MineVille Since January 9 2021

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
I have been warned once for Inappropriate language (Was just goofing off in chat and said something i shouldn't have said)

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
I have no experience in being a staff member but Mineville would make a great first :)

Are you able to use some form of screenshot/recording software?
I am about to use screenshot from default on Minecraft and I have OBS Screen Recorder which I'm able to use at my discretion

SCENARIO ONE: You are the only staff member online on any realm, and a report comes in from another realm that you are not familiar with and have no permissions on. What do you do?
I would respond to this report and look at the information given in this report, If not enough information was given I would contact the individual that submitted the report to get some more information on the problem at hand. once enough information is obtained I would contact the proper staff for that realm and they would get the appropriate punishment

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
As nicely as possible I would briefly explain why their friend was banned, and tell them that if they would like to appeal on the forums if they feel they were improperly punished for what had happened and/or buy an unban on the MineVille Store

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

nomnom30

Ranked Player
Kingdom Merchant
Kingdom Knight
Kingdom Prince
Kingdom King
Kingdom Emperor
Putts is an amazing member of the asgard community, he is super helpful in chat and in general,it was really fun being in a town with him last season, i do have one concern tho, you are not lvl 5 on discord yet.

WhyMeBat2

Donator
Water Poseidon
Water Sailor
Water Pirate
this seems like a great staff application just make sure you’re active on the discord :p

Puttsorama

Ranked Player
Asgard Jarl
Asgard Monarch
Putts is an amazing member of the asgard community, he is super helpful in chat and in general,it was really fun being in a town with him last season, i do have one concern tho, you are not lvl 5 on discord yet.
Check again lol

jake4166

Putts would be a good staff member, he is a super nice and caring person who gets along with nearly everyone and is always willing to help others.

Hallowqueen

Active
Asgard Monarch
Hello, Putts!

I see you very often on Asgard, I think you’d be a great asset to the staff team. Good luck with your application!

Phant

Dedicated
You seem to have a good rep on asgard, I haven't seen you in game but your application is well written.

Best of luck!
- phant

Odder

Your an all around super nice player and get along with everyone very well. Hopefully soon I will see you on the staff team. Great application!