0 Members Online

Pro's Helper Application

Pro

User name: Pro

What is your username? ProCrafter2234

What is your discord username? Procrafter#5367

What is your first name? My name is Justin

How old are you? I am 16 years old right now

What time zone do you live in? I live in the Central Time Zone (UTC-5)

Why do you want to become a staff member on Mineville?
I don't really know to say other than the fact that I have been on this server for a really long time and throughout that time I found that this server has to be one of the best severs throughout my experience that I have joined and found myself trying my best to help others have the best experience they can by assisting them whenever I am available. Throughout the time I have been playing on this server as well I have come to meet many great people who I can have nice long chat with. I know this is probably on every person's helper application, but I truly do love this community and never have I ever played on another server that I liked as much as this one. This sever has granted me many hours of enjoyment and some new friends, and for that reason I want to become a helper in order to help other people feel the same way I do about this server.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Mineville?
I currently can dedicate at least 15 hours a week, but that's if I am busy, otherwise I usually get up to around 30-40hours a week (Yes I know, I got no life). This is also the only server that I play on at the moment so I am able to dedicate most of my Minecraft hours into this server.

Which realm do you mainly play on?
I used to play on Water Skyblock in which I currently have 22 days clocked in, but now I currently main on the Kingdoms realm instead, in which I currently got 5 days clocked in

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I don't know the exact date in which I joined the server, but after checking my synced Discord account it says that I synced into the MineVille Discord on February 3rd, 2019, so I have been playing for at least 3 months and 11 days.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
I did have experience once as an admin on a server around 5 years ago, but the server was just starting up and the owner was very disorganized and kind of rude and obnoxious so I left them. I'd hardly call it being an admin to be fair but I was admin in some sort of way I guess?

Are you able to use some form of recording software?
Yes, I am able to use NVIDIA GeForce Experience to record videos, I am willing to use an alternative video recording software to record my gameplay if it is needed

Yes
Yes