0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Possible way to improve KOTH depending on how you feel

Zxcyy

Active
MY IDEA

My Proposition:
- KOTH currently is a mismatch of players separating from those with crate gear, those without and those clueless enough to jump in bareness. KOTH should instead be another event that is similar to LPS where players have kits and have unlimited lives. But the twist is that instead of island teams winning it is instead based on individual players and how long they can stand on a point. But to work around this the capture point will constantly rotate in 4 separate locations on the map, this makes sure more than 1 person can have a chance to win KOTH. But then you ask if everyones on the capture point how will it work? Instead the whole system of KOTH will be reworked.

The new system:
- Instead of KOTH having to be only 1 team on the point a new system will be an individual players time on the capture point. After 5-10 mins the 3 most players with the highest times spent on the capture points will receive KOTH rewards just like in LPS. For KOTH to count your time spent on the capture point all you have to do is stand on the capture point, multiple people can be upon the capture point and there time spent on the point will continue counting up.

If They Draw:
- If the circumstance arises that the 2 of the players who had the highest time for KOTH have the same time, the player with the most kills will receive the higher winnings. Items To Be Won: - The items to be won can be the same as the current set of rewards given in KOTH but to compensate more than 1 player/team winning 1st place will receive an ultimate key and 2nd place will receive a super key (just like LPS). But the current rewards given out for KOTH will still apply, but evenly distributed amongst the players who won KOTH, each item could be given to a certain level only but that depends.

edit: After thinking about it the idea of kits for KOTH can be seen as positive and negative since players who currently do not stand a chance now has a chance as it evens out the playing field, but those with crate gear cannot use there gear because kits are stopping them and people do not want to die in /warp PVP with crate gear. So i've thought of a new compromise, what if players can use whatever they want to wear but if they decide to take part you have 2 choices: "Use Own Gear" or "Use /kit Koth". When people say yes there doing KOTH they then have permissions to do /kit KOTH this would give Prot 4 and Unbreak 3 Armour plus a God Sword, a Semi Enchanted bow and 16 golden apples plus 2 enchanted golden apples. People who use there own gear can then do /kit apple which gives them 16 normal golden apples plus 2 enchanted. People are then allowed to take away any unused apples EXCEPT enchanted golden apples since there only given for KOTH.

Cowwi

I like the idea of a KoTH specific kit that’s something a player can choose. As someone with crate gear I’d be bummed to not be able to use it in events - and players with no gear are bummed to not have anything to use in events. Not sure how it would work but that seems like a smart compromise.
As always,
Zxcyy is a big brain man

Zxcyy

Active
I like the idea of a KoTH specific kit that’s something a player can choose. As someone with crate gear I’d be bummed to not be able to use it in events - and players with no gear are bummed to not have anything to use in events. Not sure how it would work but that seems like a smart compromise.
As always,
Zxcyy is a big brain man
As I said in my edit that could be a plausible fix