Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Pop sever

SavageFruit

Imagine having a server that can’t handle more than 10 players without lag, lol. A server that gets less players than galaxite (which is the NEW minecraft server lol)! I can’t imagine how the owners cope with this poop server and I hope no one will show up to their funeral. And imagine scamming players when they buy something to play skyblock (even that is a scam) and then not give them it! What?! That’s illegal! You might say. And yes, but the server is so bad no one plays it so no one knows the scams u play.

TRASH
Ps I did just register an account to do this

SavageFruit

Lol and I bet no one will EVER reply coz no on cares about the server, so who would care about the forums?

TheMelonAssassin

Hey there @SavageFruit

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with MineVille. Altough we share the same name, these forums are from the Java Edition of the game, not the Bedrock Edition. We do not affiliate with MineVille on Bedrock in any way. I suggest asking about/reporting your concerns in game as we cannot help you from this forum.

Best of luck!

Ronington

Active
Hey there @SavageFruit

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with MineVille. Altough we share the same name, these forums are from the Java Edition of the game, not the Bedrock Edition. We do not affiliate with MineVille on Bedrock in any way. I suggest asking about/reporting your concerns in game as we cannot help you from this forum.

Best of luck!
stop being a btty boi and tell him str8

Zxcyy

Well-known
Hey there @SavageFruit

Best of luck!
clap his cheeks like hes working in a brothel in blackpool

Sub2JonnyB

Dedicated
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues, but I believe you're talking about the Bedrock Server called Mineville. We're a Java Version server Called Mineville, and we don't relate to them whatsoever.

goossee

Mega yikes

LRC_Playz

Lol imagine making a acc just to talk bad about a Minecraft server which ISN'T EVEN ON THE PLATFORM!!!! lmao this is java edition run on java not on the code C++