Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Ples make Isles less stong against armor

teun4lol

Active
I lost my hero boots Max ces thats unbreaking 10 netherite and it broke after fighting 4 gorilla's and a rhino. I dont think there is anything stronger as the armor that i have so i don't know what other people experience with this.

LobCutie

Well-known
I agree, I can’t imagine how hard it is to do isles if you’re not king or emperor rank with /fix. Possibly we could add /fix for other ranks but they have to pay money/gems/minebucks per use or something. The isles mobs are already very difficult to do without op vaultable weapons. They are way too p2w for something so important to gameplay and the economy. It’s like the only way to get fragments for spawners and they’re pretty rare, so you have to be able to kill a lot pretty fast, which you can almost only do if you pay for vaultables and ranks.

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
YESSSS I think that is a very good idea. maybe not ./fixall but maybe ./fix fixing armour for around 10k a peice? I think that is a good idea. Most people rely on king and emp ranks to do it.

_xNico

Dedicated
I lost my hero boots Max ces thats unbreaking 10 netherite and it broke after fighting 4 gorilla's and a rhino. I dont think there is anything stronger as the armor that i have so i don't know what other people experience with this.
my bloody helm broke :(((

Zaklor

Active
I feel your pain all. I have lost 3 mummy helms so far in there and I am able to /fix. I just get to grinding and forget to at times. I do agree that the dmg they do to armor is insane. You almost have to have maxed out ce's or vaultable gear in order to do anything after the 3rd isle. Either way I am now to the point that I kill one, fix, kill one, fix. It's crazy.