Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

please update to rules regarding minions.

First off i don't rly wanna complain about it since you if break the rules you get banned, fair enough, i would just like to have it clarified and or have it reflected in the rules.

I was resently banned for "griefing" by using the mining minion in a mine but it's not stated in the rules and i was told that you can only use the minion on your claimed land, which i also couldn't find in the rules.

So if your minion can only break ores and not cobblestone what is it's used for if not in the /mines, can you make/buy your own mine ?

And please correct me if im wrong i just wanna know so i and other players can avoid it in the future.

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
No, mining minions do not need to be in mines to break blocks, and yes that is considered griefing because staff have a hard time destroying them. You can place a mining minion in your town and it will mine if you give it energy. it will spawn blocks under it and break those blocks.

-Diamondddd

ohh that actually makes more sense, i bought it on ah and i couldn't find anything about how to use it so i just assumed you had to place it in the mines.
Well thanks for the answer, now i just feel kinda stupid but hey that's life.

P1ngu

Active
I wish I could afford a minion;