Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

petition to change the sword to an axe in the new crate coming out! upvote or downvote please!

should the sword that has sharp 7 in the crate be changed to an axe w/sharp 7?

• Total voters

DaddySwagga

Dedicated
I am starting a general petition to change the sword that has sharp 7 in the new thanksgiving crate to be possibly changed to an axe with sharp 7!

This crate looks awesome, and i think changing that sword to an axe would make it even BETTER!

Feel free to leave your opinions ect on this

up vote / down vote for a quick feedback on it :)

Razor25

I 100% agree on this post we need axes not swords GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY NEED!!

Esquivalience

Well-known
Hey Daddy!

I'm very curious as to why you think it would be better! I don't know a lot about pvp axes so I can't form an opinion - Why do you think it should be replaced? I'm always eager to find out more about pvp weapons!

Regards,
Esquiv :)

DaddySwagga

Dedicated
Hey Daddy!

I'm very curious as to why you think it would be better! I don't know a lot about pvp axes so I can't form an opinion - Why do you think it should be replaced? I'm always eager to find out more about pvp weapons!

Regards,
Well the past few crates had all swords in them with sharp 7&8, i feel like changing it to an axe with maybe the same stats or close would be a nice change :) also axes are much stronger than swords so it would work out for every one!

Razor25

Hey Daddy!

Regards,
The axes have way better damage and customs then swords so they are better for pvp. Also just like a pickaxe why cant we have a eff 7 axe :DD

Esquivalience

Well-known
That does sound pretty cool! We'll see what other staff think too!

- Esquiv :)

Red__Knight

Active
FISH ON BOATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

MysteriousOak

Dedicated
Hiya,

I think swords are more of an PvP tool, however, an axe would be so cool.
Imagine like a custom resource pack axe. I agree with you on changing it to have more vault access axes. But I think pizza has a good reason for it being a sword :).

DaddySwagga

Dedicated
Hiya,

I think swords are more of an PvP tool, however, an axe would be so cool.
Imagine like a custom resource pack axe. I agree with you on changing it to have more vault access axes. But I think pizza has a good reason for it being a sword :).
I wish i could agree on swords being more of a pvp weapon but in this server atleast they arent! due to the custom enchantments making axes 10x more stronger than swords would ever be (unless a sword had like sharpness 15 lol).
More or less just would like to see a stronger axe be brought into the game again also! like i said earlier the past couple crates have had nice swords in them xD. maybe the sword and axe could both be in the crate!

MysteriousOak

Dedicated
I wish i could agree on swords being more of a pvp weapon but in this server atleast they arent! due to the custom enchantments making axes 10x more stronger than swords would ever be (unless a sword had like sharpness 15 lol).
More or less just would like to see a stronger axe be brought into the game again also! like i said earlier the past couple crates have had nice swords in them xD. maybe the sword and axe could both be in the crate!
Ye, better PvP enchants for swords wouldn’t hurt, would be cool with a balance between them 2.