Kingdom Knight
Kingdom Prince
Kingdom King
Kingdom Emperor
User name: osierosie

What is your username? osierosie

Which realm are you applying for?
Kingdom Survival

What time zone do you live in? Eastern in the summer, central during the school year

What is your first name? Olivia (Liv)

How old are you? 19 (20 in November)

What is your discord username? osierosie#1226

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them here.
I have not

Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
I really like helping people in game, and with the amount of time I'm on the server, I feel like being staff would allow me to help a lot more people and/or make the server a more inclusive environment. :)

What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants? 1- My experience working with others. I have worked numerous jobs and have volunteered for organizations that have had me directly work with people to resolve issues both related and not related to the line of work.
2- I learn quickly. I picked up on the workings of the server within the first week of me playing and continue to learn as much as I can when the opportunities arise.
3- I'm friendly! I don't treat people differently because of their rank or how long they've been playing, and I like to joke around/talk to others in chat all the time :)

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
4+ on weekdays, 10+ on weekends

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
Since January 2021

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
Nope

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
No, but I do have experience being staff in discord servers and working in leadership positions outside of Minecraft.

Are you able to use some form of screenshot/recording software?
Yes

SCENARIO ONE: You are the only staff member online on any realm, and a report comes in from another realm that you are not familiar with and have no permissions on. What do you do?
I would hop into the realm where the issue is and assess the situation. If I feel like I can't solve the problem with my limited resources, I would direct the report on to a staff member who would be able to help them.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I would tell them that their friend was banned for a reason and that they can see the evidence in the ban forum (if the proof is posted with the ban), or that if they want to see the evidence, they can ask their friend to ask for it since the issue is with the friend and not them. If they continue to message me in the same way after that, I would bring up the issue to another staff member should I feel it is an issue.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

WhyMeBat2

Donator
Water Poseidon
Water Sailor
Water Pirate
seems like a well written application but unfortunately i cannot find you in the mineville discord. Best of luck but please let me know why

osierosie

Ranked Player
Kingdom Knight
Kingdom Prince
Kingdom King
Kingdom Emperor
seems like a well written application but unfortunately i cannot find you in the mineville discord. Best of luck but please let me know why
HI! I'm definitely in the Mineville discord. I'm under the donator tag under osierosie, if that helps. Let me know if I can help any more!

WhyMeBat2

Donator
Water Poseidon
Water Sailor
Water Pirate
HI! I'm definitely in the Mineville discord. I'm under the donator tag under osierosie, if that helps. Let me know if I can help any more!
Yes i noticed that was my bad. sorry

Phant

Dedicated
Well written application, ive seen you unumerous times on kd and you always were very nice to people when it came to assistance and small talk.

Best of luck!
- phant

Brockawesome1

Ranked Player
Kingdom Prince
Kingdom King
Kingdom Emperor
Shes always helpful, especially with newer players, shes really nice, and seems to be on quite a bit as well. She would make a good staff member!!

maayyy

Ranked Player
Kingdom Merchant
Kingdom Knight
Kingdom Prince
Kingdom King
up on liv! she's very kind and she helps out as much as she cann