User name: onix34

What is your username? Onix34

Which realm are you applying for?
Kingdom Survival

What time zone do you live in? GMT

What is your first name? Lewis

How old are you? 25

What is your discord username? Onix34a#8680

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them here.
I have not applied before.

Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
I would like to join the MineVille staff team because I have been really enjoying playing on the server and I would like to help the server in any way I can, as l love to help people and help new players get used to playing on here and help them have fun on the server. Also with being in the GMT time zone I would be able to help cover the times where us staff might not be able to get on. I also feel like I get on well with staff members and players alike .

What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants? 1). I am very easy to approach and to talk to, so hopefully this will make it easier for new players to approach with problems or questions they have.

2). I love to help people in anyway I can, be it just answering a question, or helping them learn how kingdom works.

3).I am committed, so when something needs doing I can and will put the time and energy in to get it done what ever it maybe.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
On average day I can spend anywhere from 3-5 hour and on days off and at the moment with the lockdowns I can play anywhere from 6 hour and up just depend on work.

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I've been playing for just over 1 and a half years now I started playing on the server half way through season 3.

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
I have received a 2 week ban from ping for an in game exploit, In which when the kingdom server went through an economy wipe and diamond wipe, I want to see if it affected diamond blocks that where in a shulker box and place in a personal vault so I filled one of my vaults with filled shulker boxes, then after the wipe I saw that they where still there and then decided to sell of the diamonds then got the ban which I accepted as I know I was in the wrong, after the bad was over I handed over the rest of the shulkers to a staff member to get rid of them. But after that ban i have done nothing else to break the rules of the server.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
I was a an admin on a battlefield 3 clan server for over 2 years where I was taking with making sure people where correctly following the rules. I am also currently a server admin for a server on scum.

Are you able to use some form of screenshot/recording software?
Yes can use a mixture of in game screenshots and obs for recording.

SCENARIO ONE: You are the only staff member online on any realm, and a report comes in from another realm that you are not familiar with and have no permissions on. What do you do?
I would first reach out to staff for that realm and who have permissions to deal with the report, and then I would contact the person who put in the report and let them know that i have sent a message to the appropriate realm staff regarding the situation, and then see if there is anything I can do in the mean time to help out the situation in anyway I can.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I would let the no that they can request a unban appeal on the server website and also that it is possible to report a staff member on the website as well is they so wish if they feel that they have been unfairly banned, and to the friend I would say that your friend has been told that they can send a unban appeal and that if you yourself don't stop harassing a staff member you will be punished for harassment

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Last edited:

Alpha

Active
Great application, always happy to see new GMT staff, only question is you said you have been here over 2years since season 3, i'm assuming you mean season 3 of kingdom, which came out Dec 2019 no? Might want to correct that lol

onix34

Great application, always happy to see new GMT staff, only question is you said you have been here over 2years since season 3, i'm assuming you mean season 3 of kingdom, which came out Dec 2019 no? Might want to correct that lol
yea just went back and looked at the dates, and dang not as far apart as i thought they were lol thanks for spotting that

LobCutie

Dedicated
This is a good application! I especially like your responses to the scenarios. But yes, season 3 of kingdoms was only released 14 months ago, so over a year here doesn’t make sense. Nevertheless this doesn’t affect your chances really as you only need 1 month of playtime. You are nice and helpful in game, I think you’d make a good staff member.

Best of luck!