Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Once again asking about another mod

Tarningen

Would it be allowed to use ViveCraft to experience the server in VR? There are no real advantages to playing in VR. PVP and PVE are harder, moving is harder, the building is harder, and navigating through the menus is harder. You will most likely also get some form of motion sickness. And no, you can't lean into blocks to get some form of x-ray.

Hallowqueen

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
Hello!

As long as it doesn’t grant you an unfair advantage, it should be alright. Modifications and clients that improve the quality of your game without granting an unfair advantage are allowed. Take this with a grain of salt, however.

Looking into it, there seems to be some limitations you may want to be aware of before using it on the server; just for your benefit even if it is confirmed by a member of staff that it is 100% allowed (I’d recommend making a support-ticket in the discord server for a quicker and more direct response).

Pinguinooo

Administrator
Administrator
Asgard Noble
Asgard Thane
Asgard Jarl
Asgard Monarch
It's allowed, however we might have it blocked as well. I am not 100% sure about that.

Tarningen

Thanks for the help. I'll try it later and let you know!

goossee

Ranked Player
Asgard Noble
Asgard Thane
Asgard Jarl
Asgard Monarch
It's not blocked on here, I've had a friend log on with vr before so you should be good to go!