Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

[Official Guide] How to play Kingdom Survival

MysteriousOak

Dedicated
Introduction:

Kingdom Survival is a very casual realm on MineVille. Unlike Village, there is no raiding, and it isn’t PVP oriented. Unlike Water, people aren’t always competing to get the best island. Kingdom Survival is a mix of both Water and Village, with Water’s plugins, but with Village’s open world aspect. Kingdom Survival is heavily related to the game mode of Towny, where it’s a normal survival world, but with claims and with a big focus on the economy. But while Kingdom Survival has many similarities to Village and Water, there are also many things which make Kingdom Survival stand out, and allows it to be its own thing. If you like a more chill experience without any competitive aspects of the game I would strongly recommend Kingdom Survival.

What’s unique with Kingdom survival?

Kingdom Survival has a lot going for it which makes it stand out. First of all, there is no raiding and griefing in claimed lands. You can steal and grief any land that isn’t claimed, but once it is claimed, you can’t grief it or steal from it without the owner’s permission. This makes Kingdom Survival stand out, as the whole claiming aspect is similar to Village Faction’s claiming, but there is no raiding, and it is not PVP based.

Second of all, Kingdom Survival is heavily based on the economy. To claim, you need to deposit money into your kingdom, and then you can claim more land. The amount of money needed to claim more land increases every time. Once you get land, the best thing to do is to start off with a cactus farm and then evolve into an Iron Golem Farm. From there, you should definitely buy more items from the shop, which will help your kingdom stand out from the others.

The third thing that makes Kingdom stand out is its community. The community of Kingdom Survival isn’t as competitive as Village or challenging as Water (in terms of starting from nothing and then growing your island block by block). The number of people playing Kingdom Survival just to expand and grow their kingdom is inconceivable.

The last thing that makes Kingdom stand out is how it is very easy to get up there with the top people. It isn’t like Village where you have to be good at PVP to stand a chance, and it isn’t like Water where you have to be on almost daily to get on the list of the top islands. On Kingdom Survival, you don’t have to be on daily to get to the top. The only skill you need to be good at Kingdom Survival is the skill of typing, using the mouse, and the skill of reading. Just build, earn money, expand. That’s it. There are no complex TNT cannons, no cobble gens, etc. Just sit back, and build up your kingdom however you want. As long as you have money to get resources, you are all set.

How do I get started?

The first thing you would want to do in Kingdom Survival is to make your kingdom. You do this by doing “/k create (name)”, and then you will have your kingdom. From there, do /wild to go to unclaimed territory, and once you found the land you want to settle in, do “/k claim”. But in order to claim more, you would have to deposit money into your kingdom’s bank, which will be explained more in the “How do I Start Making my own Money” and “Ranks / Commands” sections. Once you get a lot of land, you can build farms, buildings, etc. These structures will be the foundation of your kingdom, and your adventure in Kingdom Survival. And unlike Village Factions, no one can grief or raid you. If they do, they will be punished for it. So you don’t have to worry about your stuff being stolen because if stuff is stolen, you will get your stuff back. Along with this, you can claim some kits with “/kits”, some sweet rewards with “/dr”, you can get flight time and Vote Keys from voting, and by completing quests, you can get rewards too, such as Rewards Keys; in which any key is used at “/warp crates”. From quests, you also get Quest Points, and with “/qp shop”, you can redeem Quest Points for items like Iron Golem spawners, perks such as “/flight pay”, etc. All of this combined can help you start your kingdom relatively quickly in Kingdom Survival.

How do I start making my own money?

Once you got yourself some claims you should start thinking about how to make money to expand your kingdom! The best way to start off with is to help others with tasks and /vote in order to get Vote keys and Minecoins that you can sell. This way you will get a good start balance when you’ll be starting to build your own grinders. When you start to build your own grinders, you probably wanna start off with something cheaper rather than spawners. I suggest sugarcane or cactus, both of these farms have their downsides. Cactus takes a lot of time to build, while sugarcane is expensive due to all the redstone required.

When you have got yourself your first farm you should just connect it all with hoppers and normal chests and sell it yourself, or you could try to get your hands on a sell wand. They should be kinda cheap to buy from others or you could get one from the online store, however, if you feel like you want to grind the harder way take all the items into your inventory and sell it to /shop by yourself. If you have a rank you can /sell all/hand to make that process easier. When you feel like the chests get flooded too fast you should try to get your hands on a “sell chest”, this chest automatically sells every item in it to /shop. There’s 1 downside with these chests, they have a 20% TAX of all items that are sold, meaning you will only get 80% of what you normally would have gotten.

Once you have enough money you should try to invest in some spawners, spawners are very good because they are compact and do a lot. The best spawner is iron golem, however, an iron golem spawner costs 3,000,000 so you should start with spawners that cost less. Some useful spawners at the start are skeleton, blaze, creeper. Once you have started to earn millions, invest in iron golem spawners they give you the most amount of money and are worth to invest in.

Earning money isn’t all about grinders though you need to be creative to find your own business that will earn you money.

Ranks & Commands:

When you’re starting to get familiarized and comfortable with the server you might wanna get a rank to show your loyalty and appreciation. There are 2 different types, in-game ranks (/levels) and real-life money ranks. The in-game ranks have a lot of fun perks. Let’s start off with the in-game ranks that you can buy with the command /levels.

There’s 6 different in-game ranks that you can level up to, here’s a list of them all: Peasant ($50,000), Farmer ($150,000), Clerk ($500,000), Treasurer ($1,500,000), Minister ($5,000,000), Mayor ($10,000,000). Each of these ranks contains different perks and permissions. All of the levels gets you a different tag, they look like this: [Peasant], [Farmer], [Clerk], [Treasurer], [Minister] and [Mayor]. Let’s talk a bit more about each rank, once you level up to [Peasant] your kingdom power will be increased by 5, /ext (sets you off fire), allows you to buy 2 lottery tickets, ability to purchase coal enchants in /enchants, access to the Peasant daily reward (dr) and ancient trials access. Once you level up to [Farmer] you will get access to /near (showcases all nearby players), ability to buy iron enchants in /enchants, /hat command, allows you to buy 3 lottery tickets and you get access to the farmer daily reward. Once you level up to [Clerk] you will get access to /nv (permanent night vision), ability to buy gold enchants in /enchants, kingdom power increased by 5, you can now set 2 warps, allows you to buy 4 lottery tickets and access to the Clerk daily reward. Once you level up to [Treasurer] you will get 5 increased kingdom power, access to make 6 chest shops, allows you to buy 5 lottery tickets and access to the Treasurer daily reward. Once you level up to [Minister] you will get access to /enderchest, allows you to buy 6 lottery tickets and access to the Minister daily reward. Once you level up to [Mayor] you will get access to /smelt, /craft, allows you to buy 6 lottery tickets and access to the Mayor daily reward. While you level up you keep all previous commands, perks, and permissions.

Now, let’s take a look at the real-life money ranks that you buy from the store. The normal price is often less, because we usually run a sale!

Merchant comes with the [Merchant] rank prefix and /nick (renames yourself, works with colors too), /glow (makes your body outlines glow), /auction, /pweather <weather> (changes the weather for you, not visible for others), /ci (clears your inventory instantly), /smelt (converts all ores into ingots without any cost). You will also be able to auction 2 items in the auction house, set 3 homes, set up 7 chest shops, access to 1 player vault (/pv <number>), ability to break spawners with a silk touch pickaxe, /kit donatortools, /kit merchant

Knight comes with all the commands, permissions, and perks that Merchant has, but also with the [Knight] rank prefix and /ptime <time> (change the time of the day for you, only visible for you), /ec (pops up your ender chest and you can store things in there). You will also be able to auction 3 items in the auction house, set 4 homes, set up 10 chest shops, access to 2 player vaults (/pv <number>), you will also get access to /kit Knight, you keep all kits from previous ranks.

Prince comes with all the commands, permissions, and perks that Knight has, but also with the [Prince] rank prefix and /invsee <player> (open someone’s inventory, you can not edit their inventory though). You will also be able to auction 4 items in the auction house, set 5 homes, set up 15 chest shops, access to 3 player vaults (/pv <number>), you will also get access to /kit Prince, you keep all kits from previous ranks.

King comes with all the commands, permissions, and perks that Prince has, but also with the [King] rank prefix and /feed (fills up your hunger to maximum), /skull <player/item> (gives you any player head or Minecraft item), /heal (fills up your hearts to maximum), /repair all (repairs all of your items in your inventory to max), /fly (unlimited /fly). You will also be able to auction 10 items in the auction house, set 10 homes, set up 20 chest shops, access to 4 player vaults (/pv <number>), you will also get access to /kit King, you keep all the kits from previous ranks.

Emperor comes with all the commands, permissions, and perks that King has, but also with the [Emperor] rank prefix and you will also be able to auction 20 items in the auction house, set 20 homes, set up 25 chest shops, access to 5 player vaults (/pv <number>, you will also get access to /kit Emperor, you keep all the kits from previous ranks.

Commands

Disclosure Some of these commands may be disabled due to different reasons.

/k help

/k create <name>
-Begin your kingdom life, the name cannot be more than 10 characters, have spacers or have symbols.

/k tag <name> -Change your kingdom name, this will not affect anything else about your kingdom.

/k invite <PlayerName> -Invite friends to join your kingdom so you can play together!

/k join <Kingdom Name> -Join a kingdom you have been invited to.

/k leave -Leave your kingdom, if you are a leader, the leadership will pass onto the next player.

/k claim -Claim land for your kingdom to protect you buildings and belongings.

/k unclaim -Stand in a claimed chunk to use this command.

/k sethome -Set a home for all your kingdom members and yourself.

/k home -Teleports you to where you set your /k sethome.

/k bank deposit <amount> -Adds money to your kingdom bank for claiming

/k bank withdraw <amount> -Takes money from your kingdom bank

/k chat kingdom -Switches chat so you can just talk to your kingdom members.

/k chat ally -Switches chat so you can talk to your kingdom members and your ally’s members.

/k chat public -Switches chat back to the main general chat.

/k map -Gives you an in game chat view of surrounding kingdoms + claim chunks they and you have.

/k top balance -Shows you the richest kingdoms.

/k top online -Shows you what kingdom has the most online members at that time

/k top members -Shows you the kingdoms with the most members.

/k top power -Shows you the most powerful kingdoms.

/k top land -Shows you the biggest kingdoms.

/k list -Shows you all kingdoms.

/k who <Kingdom/PlayerName> -Shows you whos in a certain kingdom or what kingdom a certain player is in.

/k title <PlayerName> <Title> -Sets a players job title, allowing you to create positions in your kingdom (colour codes are supported)

/k mod <PlayerName> -Sets a players as a Mod/Moderator in your kingdom.

/k coleader <PlayerName> -Sets a player to Co-Leader in your kingdom.

/k leader <PlayerName> -Passes the leadership of the kingdom to another player.

/k kick <PlayerName> -Kicks a player from your kingdom.

/k deinvite <PlayerName> -Removes an invitation from a player to your kingdom.

/k perms <PlayerName> -Allows you to change what members can do in your kingdom.

/k ban <PlayerName> -Bans a player from ever joining your kingdom.

/k unban <PlayerName> -Unbans a player from joining your kingdom.

/k banlist -Gives you a list of all banned members from your kingdom.

/k warp -Shows you your kingdom warps.

/k setwarp -Sets a warp for your kingdom members only.
/msg <player> -Message a player private

/reply -Replies to your latest message received.

/dr -Opens the daily rewards menu

/minions -Shows general information about minions

/warps <number> -Shows you a list of kingdoms that you can warp to

/shop -Opens the kingdom shop

/buy -Opens the buycraft shop

/trade <player> -Requests to trade with a person

/hub -Returns to the server hub

/spawn -Returns to the Kingdoms Survival spawn

/warp <warp name> -Warps to a place

/pvp -Opens the PvP reward menu

/qp shop -Opens up the quest point shop

/coins -Opens a menu for you to redeem MineCoins for giftcards on the store

/minecoins -Show you some MineCoin commands

/ah -Opens the auction house

/baltop -Checks the richest player on the server

/bal <player> -Check the balance of a person

/seen <player> -Check when a player was last online

/stats <player> -Check a players stats

/perks -Opens a perk menu

/tpa <player> -Requests to tp to someone

/tpahere <player> -Requests to to someone to you

/tpaccept -Accepts an incoming tp request

/tpdeny -Deny an incoming to request

/enchants -Opens the custom enchants menu

/hdb -Opens a head menu for you to get heads

/lottery buy -Buys a lottery ticket
/party create <name> -Creates a new party

/party join <player> -Joins a player’s party

/party quit -Leaves your current Party

/party chat - Toggles party chat

/party invite <player> -Invites player to party

/party accept -Accepts party invitation

/party teleport <player> -Requests to teleport to player in party
/mctop -Opens top mcMMO amounts

/mcstats -Opens mcMMO skills

/mcMMO -Opens mcMMO information

/mcMMO help -Opens up list of commands

/skill <skill name> -Shows information about mcmmo skills

/mcability -Toggle ability activation with right click

/redeem -Redeem your credits you may have received from crates
/marry help -Opens marriage command list

/marry name -Requests player to marry you

/marry gift -Gives partner the item in your hand

/marry gender <gender> -Specifies marriage gender

/marry seen -View when partner was last online

/marry divorce -Divorce your current partner
/list -Shows all players online in the realm

/staff -Shows all staff members available to help you on the server

/helpop -Used to ask help to staff members

/report -Used to report players on the server for breaking rules

/support -Opens the link to create a support ticket

/vote -Gives you the voting links in order to vote for the server

/store -Gives you a link to the store

/discord -Links your in-game account with your discord, follow the guide

This Guide was created by:

@Aaronenderman7, @AncientOak, @Leighfie

_BigBlocks_

Helpers, you're freakin' champions.
I've wanted to see something like this since I started late last season. As I read, I kept thinking "aHA! they forgot such-and-such"...and I was wrong every time.
Thank you very much. Well done :)

MysteriousOak

Dedicated
Helpers, you're freakin' champions.
I've wanted to see something like this since I started late last season. As I read, I kept thinking "aHA! they forgot such-and-such"...and I was wrong every time.
Thank you very much. Well done :)
I really appreciate your feedback :),
We felt as we didn’t want to write too much either that would make the whole guide boring looking, I think we balanced it well.

Kind regards,
Oak <3

woolly26

Dedicated
Water Poseidon
When I get emperor rank I'm going to try kingdoms survival.

Phantasium_

Active
From the times I have seen you (Oak) on the realms and discord, you are a very helpful staff member (When you were one). I would love to see you in the staff team again as you were such a good addition to it! This will be very helpful to new players for a long time to come.

MysteriousOak

Dedicated
From the times I have seen you (Oak) on the realms and discord, you are a very helpful staff member (When you were one). I would love to see you in the staff team again as you were such a good addition to it! This will be very helpful to new players for a long time to come.
Awesome, thanks for the personal support but also the support to the guide. I am afraid I won't be moderating MineVille never again :D

BajaTrophy

Good evening,

I really like this guide. Thank you for sharing and for putting so much effort in writing this! :)

Just one small remark from my side, as a newer player: One thing I noticed, is, that there is no clear explanation about what the kingdom power actually is. At least I wasn't able to find it in the guide. I think, for some other newer players, it would be helpful to provide a short explanation of what it does or how it affects your kingdom.

Other than that: good job!

With friendly regards from Luxembourg,
Baja.

Leighfie

Moderator+
Moderator+
Good evening,

I really like this guide. Thank you for sharing and for putting so much effort in writing this! :)

Just one small remark from my side, as a newer player: One thing I noticed, is, that there is no clear explanation about what the kingdom power actually is. At least I wasn't able to find it in the guide. I think, for some other newer players, it would be helpful to provide a short explanation of what it does or how it affects your kingdom.

Other than that: good job!

With friendly regards from Luxembourg,
Baja.
Kingdom power is the maximum amount of claim chunks you can have. I believe a bass player starts off with 25. You can get more by becoming a donor, using tokens (which you get from our events) or ranking up in game

mcanzhi

我是一名中国玩家,在我的好朋友的推荐下来到这台服务器。真的很好玩 希望服务器可以做得更好^ _ ^

Leighfie

Moderator+
Moderator+
我是一名中国玩家,在我的好朋友的推荐下来到这台服务器。真的很好玩 希望服务器可以做得更好^ _ ^
你好,我们有一个规则,你必须说英语,以确保你没有违反规则。您可以在个人消息中使用您的语言
Hello, we do have a rule where you have to speak English to make sure you’re not breaking rules. You can use your language in personal messages