Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Nether / End reset

Fighterst

I think the end and the nether sould be reset, because evertrhing is pretty much looted and i would like to explore and find loot in these places. I think it won't harm anyplayer because you cant claim there anyway. If you agree with the reset pls comment.
Ty

Fighterst

iirina

Dedicated
Unfortunately, these areas will only be reset once a server reset is implemented. You'll have to wait 'til then! These areas won't be reset any other way.

However, you can still purchase nether and end related items either from players or the realms shop, so these items will constantly be available no matter what.

M4sterChi3fTR

They can reset dude. They just have to change New End world data. Thats quite simple and they have to restart the server. It'll take only few mine. But I guess they don't want to.

LobCutie

Dedicated
They can reset dude. They just have to change New End world data. Thats quite simple and they have to restart the server. It'll take only few mine. But I guess they don't want to.
Dude this post is from almost 2 years ago, its been 4 different seasons since this post was made. End is disabled now but the nether will reset every few months. It just reset yesterday

M4sterChi3fTR

Dude this post is from almost 2 years ago, its been 4 different seasons since this post was made. End is disabled now but the nether will reset every few months. It just reset yesterday
And ?

Phant

Dedicated
Lmao this mans just a little slow