VALIDATED NEONXDylan's Helper Application

NEONXDylan

User name: NEONXDylan

What is your username? TheSpiceh

What is your discord username? TheSpiceh#2709

What is your first name? Dylan

How old are you? 15

What time zone do you live in? CDT

Have you created any previous applications, if so please link them here?
https://mineville.org/threads/neonxdylans-helper-application.2156/

Why do you want to become a staff member on Mineville and what makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants?
I want to be staff on the Mineville server because I feel that I could make a change for the server, and benefit the server. I think I am a great fit for the staff team because I have had staff positions on other servers, and I was staff on a GTA V Modded server. The modifications site was called FiveM. I know I can benefit the Mineville server because I have had previous experience as staff, I am calm in rough situations, and I can take being yelled at, harassed, etc. On the FiveM server, I was on all day, and I had to take being screamed at, called a bad staff, being harassed, and told some horrible things. The FiveM server used voice chat, so I had to hear every single thing that was said to me and ignore it. I had to not argue with players, disrespect players, and just stay positive. I only had one report against me, and when I provided the evidence I was cleared. I feel I am a good fit because I will take the position seriously, and will not be strict or rude, I am willing to help anyone with small issues or major issues. I have seen it all with my staff positions, and know how to handle most situations quickly, and easily, and correctly without causing more issues in the process. I was an Admin on a Minecraft server and felt that I was great at that position. I love the feeling of being able to help people out when they need it, my experience being staff on more than just Minecraft servers will be helpful because I can contribute more ideas. I know that the Mineville staff team is a great place for me because, I am honest, hard-working, dedicated, calm, easy-going, understanding, great with other people, great working with others, and can handle situations even when they get rough. I want to become a staff member so I can help people out, and make a big impact on this server for the better.
The feeling I get when I help someone is something that I love. I am good at detecting hacks because of my experience on other servers, and I used to own another server a year ago.
I hope that my application is taken into consideration because I would love to be a part of the amazing staff team and know the staff team is a great fit for me. I would love the chance to help with the Mineville server and I feel that my experience with other servers is great because I am not going into it knowing nothing about staffing, and know how to handle many issues.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
3-5 on Weekdays, and on most weekends 7-10

Which realm do you mainly play on?
Village Factions, and Water Skyblock. I have not played Skyblock much at all, but plan to play it a lot more.

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
a month, to just over a month.

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
Yes, I was banned for "Abusing kill rewards" however, I appealed the ban, and was later unbanned. The staff member strictly looked at the chat and did not see that I was killing my friend with both of us having no gear and just punching each other for fun and to practice PVP and I won most of the fights. The staff member did not teleport to see what was actually happening. The ban was appealed and I was unbanned early.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
Yes, I had a staff position on 2 Minecraft servers and one on a Modification for the game Grand Theft Auto V. The mod was called FiveM and it is a bunch of servers with several hundred players on each. The servers were always crowded, and the owners of the GTA V server were super strict on us, which helped me gain experience and learn discipline. I was a staff on the GTA V server for 5-7 months, and on the Minecraft server 3, the other one I was staff for 2 months because I did not like the way the owners acted towards the players.

Are you able to use some form of recording software?
Yes, Open Broadcasting software (O.B.S)

SCENARIO ONE: You are unsure of how to punish a player or simply just don't have the power for the proper punishment. What do you do?
I would double-check over the rules, and if I was not 100% sure what category the ban would go under, I would contact a staff that is higher up, and see what they would do in that situation.
If I did not have the power to ban the player, I would contact a staff member that does have the power to make a ban, and send the staff member my evidence and the reasoning, as well as tell the staff member to put my name in the ban EX (Banned reason hacked Client (TheSpiceh's ban) Just in case there was an issue with the ban.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I would stand by my ban if the ban truly was justified and depending on what the players were saying give them a punishment if needed, I would then explain the ban and why their friend does deserve the punishment granted. If I did find the ban was unjustified, I would immediately contact the person needed, and explain what I did wrong and own up to my mistake so I can learn from it and not make the same mistake again.
If the friends deserved a ban, mute, kick, etc I would then issue the punishment necessary for it.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Last edited:

NEONXDylan

I just want to add I typed this all with a concussion so sorry for any errors or repetitive words <3 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

angelpand

Helper
Helper
Hey NEONXDylan!
Thanks for applying, this application shows good detail and it’s great you already have staff experience!
Good Luck!
- Angel

NEONXDylan

thanks so much Angelpand, have a great day!

Lotho

Helper
Helper
Hey @NEONXDylan,

Your application has decent detail & explanations, and it's really good that you have previous staffing experience to help you in your journey on becoming a staff member on Mineville :)

Good luck with your application!

NEONXDylan

Thanks so much, I really hope I can get a chance to be staff, I love being staff on servers!

Last edited:

SwishBruh

Active
Hey,

I really liked your application, please contact me on discord so we can move forward on an interview :). SwishBruh#0001

Best Regards,
SwishBruh