What time zone do you live in?
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

What is your first name?
Celestia

How old are you?
18 years old (October 31st, 2002)

What is your discord username?
— 千本桜🌸#8593

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them here.
N/A

Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
I would like to become a Mineville Kingdoms staff member because I believe I could be a good fit for the community. I began playing Mineville Kingdoms around October or November 2020 and I've been playing ever since, therefore I do have a good sense of how things work around the community and what it's like. I'm already a very active player and due to officially graduating high school on June 1st, I've only become even more active and able to dedicate even more time to the community. I believe I'm helpful towards the community and can be of assistance to players with questions or concerns and I'm sure many players can confirm that they have seen me in chat helping other players and answering their questions. I'm constantly active on Discord and although I lurk more than I do talk, I can be seen hopping into chat to answer someone's question, direct them to where they may need to be, or generally explaining how something works to them if they don't completely understand. Due to my experience with moderation in the past, I also believe it wouldn't take me a long time to grasp on to what I'm being taught and to perform my duties accordingly and as expected of me.

What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants?
Three qualities I have that make me stand out from other applicants is my resilience and capability to bounce back in difficult times and continue doing what I need to do, my maturity to be able to put aside my emotions and possible bias in order to handle a situation rationally and give the proper response, and my rapid switch to a professional manner when needed and/or expected of me. A fourth, bonus quality of mine is my empathy, compassion, and drive to be a pillar in the community. Regardless if it's online or in real life, I strive to be as humble, kind, and helpful as I can possibly be.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
I can dedicate as many hours a day as I can and due to no longer being in school or attending online classes, I can dedicate even more time than before. If I had to give a specific estimate of how many hours a day I can dedicate to Mineville, I would possibly say 4-8 hours.

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I've been playing Mineville ever since around October or November 2020, which means I've been familiar with the server for 8-7 months.

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
Fortunately, I have not been punished or banned on Mineville or any other platforms.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
Yes, I do have past experiences of being a staff member, however, I have not had any past experiences of being a staff member on a Minecraft server. The closest experience I can say I have is that I run my own Minecraft realm for friends and I oversee everything on the realm. I'm absolutely willing to become one and try out this new experience, though!

Are you able to use some form of screenshot/recording software?
Yes, I am able to use a form of screenshotting and recording software.
For screenshots, I either use F2 ingame and I have my Minecraft screenshots folder pinned for easy, quick access or I use PRT SC, paste it into Paint, and crop if needed.
For recording, I use the free version of Screencast-O-Matic but I'm willing to pay for an upgrade or even a better software.

SCENARIO ONE: You are the only staff member online on any realm, and a report comes in from another realm that you are not familiar with and have no permissions on. What do you do?
Despite not being familiar with the other realm and having no permissions, I would still switch over to the server and investigate the situation for as long as it continues and take notes to send to other staff members with permissions later. I would document the username of the person who sent in the report, the username of the offender, and what their alleged offense is. If the results of my investigation show that the alleged offender is breaking rules, I will write that down and take screenshots to provide to the other staff members who do have permission for that realm. If the results are unclear, I would still take screenshots and consult with the other staff members and watch them do their work and learn from them. If the results show that the alleged offender isn't doing anything wrong, I will simply mention it to the other staff and let them look into it on their own accord to see if I was in the wrong or right.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I would calmly reply to the person and their friends explaining why they were banned and what led me to believe those results were true. If there are any screenshots or recordings, I would send it to them again and let them see. Even if there was clear proof of them rule-breaking, I would still direct them where to appeal the ban if they still believe the punishment was genuinely unfair or wrong and I'd be willing to apologize for my mistake after they're unbanned.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Last edited:

WhyMeBat2

Donator
Water Poseidon
Water Sailor
Water Pirate
This looks like a well written application best of luck!

Phant

Dedicated
Very well written application, this stands out from the others with detail, and sincerity alone. Adding to that, ive seen you in game quite a lot on Kingdoms, and you were always helpful to players in need. You would make a good addition to the team.

Best of luck!
- phant